Player Sponsorship BF CATS Player Sponsorship 2018: pledges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who've previously expressed interest and may not have seen this yet...

Vdubs
Pure_Ownage
cats_09
Lana
Strange Cat
SJ
BUSTER29
Gydafud
Rellik666
chefmeister
FredLeDeux
Catters4me!
Pivo
WaxiesDargle
Daniel McL
Scottland2007
manboob
Racing line
00VicWard001

And anyone else keen to get involved..

and if you know a poster that's been in previously or might want to again, tag them here.

Go Catters
Edit: misread. If we do need to downgrade to a rookie I vote constable.

Last edited:
Why you leave me off Daz. Was one of the first posts :(
That's not the list of people in for 2018, it's a list of those who have previously been a part of BF sponsorship but haven't yet registered their intent to go again this year.

That's not the list of people in for 2018, it's a list of those who have previously been a part of BF sponsorship but haven't yet registered their intent to go again this year.
I’m gonna be less of a skimmer in future. Apologies to dazbroncos

I’m gonna be less of a skimmer in future. Apologies to dazbroncos
some people have missed out on occasions previous so I was trying to cast the net wide to alert them...

its all good...

And CE is working on the final details from the club of whom we can get... should be revealed presently.

GO Catters

As one on the supporter and then the peripheral organizational side, there have also been occasions as I understand it where we had a 50% share of the player - not being the sole sponsor I believe - thus enabling a higher profile player to be maintained. THat also may have a been a unique environment that came about as we were the players legacy sponsor ( Varcoe )
I’m not sure if that environment still exists and I may be wrong ... again..

Go Catters
When we sponsored both Travis and Nakia Bigfooty was one of at least two sponsors for them from reading the names on the players lockers

catempire is in communications with the club and infrastructure is being set up to facilitate the process.

Go Catters

Hi all

Sorry for the delay in progressing this to the next stage. Just waiting on some banking details to be added to the pledge machine and we should be on our way.

I can confirm that the sponsorship this year will be of a new cult hero in the making...

8bcd2f2410717943636ff87f49ea2ee2

Stay tuned and keep those pledges coming in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be honest now that the club has clearly revealed this to be a filthy cash grab (I understand it always was, but a 40% jump to a kid who is still on the rookie list is a joke) I'm less interested in doing it again.
I don't want to cause others to miss though, if you need me I'm in....if we get more than enough I'm out.

Gotta be honest now that the club has clearly revealed this to be a filthy cash grab (I understand it always was, but a 40% jump to a kid who is still on the rookie list is a joke) I'm less interested in doing it again.
I don't want to cause others to miss though, if you need me I'm in....if we get more than enough I'm out.
Yep, same. I originally agreed to go again because of the Simpson sponsorship ... I mean the Cockatoo sponsorship.

Surely we can stick with Simpson for more than one year otherwise it's just money laundering.

Yep, same. I originally agreed to go again because of the Simpson sponsorship ... I mean the Cockatoo sponsorship.

Surely we can stick with Simpson for more than one year otherwise it's just money laundering.
Yeah this is disappointing, I’m mean what’s really the point if there is no continuity with the player being sponsored.

We are no chance of having too many so we need to know if you’re in or out. Out could mean the whole thing falls over. As it is we will probably be relying on some people kicking in twice.

Understand where you’re coming from but it’s the reality we face. Simpson was unattainable.

We are no chance of having too many so we need to know if you’re in or out. Out could mean the whole thing falls over. As it is we will probably be relying on some people kicking in twice.

Understand where you’re coming from but it’s the reality we face. Simpson was unattainable.
I won't spoil it for everyone else so I'll chip in as promised.

I won't spoil it for everyone else so I'll chip in as promised.
Yeah same

I'm just not happy about the loss of Simpson due to a ridiculous price hike.. and unlikely to go again after this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back