North Melbourne's own Bernard Tomic

Mar 25, 2002
37° 70' 12"
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Artichoke or Tomic?

VagueNearAyeaye-max-1mb.gif

Tomic on Ch 10 Celebrity Jungle tonight.
oh you rotten spoiler ....... now I have nothing to look forward to tonight. sarcastic rolling eyes facey thing

Anyone on this board who has watched - even dare I say, somehow likes - this show in the past MUST boycott this season due to the other name that has been made official. In this case, I think you guys will want to be spoiled; The premiership AFL player is none other than one of our favourite :sick: sons; Squibbo!

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone on this board who has watched - even dare I say, somehow likes - this show in the past MUST boycott this season due to the other name that has been made official. In this case, I think you guys will want to be spoiled; The premiership AFL player is none other than one of our favourite :sick: sons; Squibbo!
mate i dont need 2 clowns on that show for me to not watch it, the format alone insures that.

Both revealed in the Hun today.

Ch10 know they are about to be smashed by MKR and M@FS.

Big outlays involved here that Ch 10 probably dont have.
I am so out of touch with society that I neither read the papers, or their online versions*, nor watch any of those tv shows. Since reentering suburbia I have however caught up on my cricket viewing, this 20/20 thing is not too bad at all, become a bet365 enthusiast and more importantly, I am totally up to speed with PJ Masks and the Ice Age movies

Back