Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really gonna like this thread :D

Not that I'll really be contributing, as I don't venture off the dees board much

You must leave the shire Froddo Baggins, the world awaits!

Been back into the Adelaide salt mines and from my favorite thread Death Riding Melbourne 2018 comes these two comments.
" I'm wandering if lever having such high regard for Melbourne's forwards is because;-a] They actually are good or b] because they make him look incompetent at training. After all if any forward can beat him, he/she must be phenomenal.
I personally believe his ego is very large. I'm waiting patiently for this season, when us and a few other teams will down size it for him."
Then the reply to that was...
"It's probably because he has an Eddie Betts sized blind spot. if anyone says they're amazed at what the forwards at the new club can do after having trained and played with one of the most freakishly skilled small forwards of all time, I'd say they're lying."
* please note all spelling is as was written on Crows board.
** Arrogant shits, hope their season falls apart and they miss the finals.

Shame, i quite liked Adelaide up until now. Did we act like tosspots when we gave them thompson?
Possibly - somewhat - but I must say that it feels as though Crows and Crow supporters have had a very bitchy offseason. I suspect the loss of players is magnified by being surprise GF loser to Richmond.

Possibly - somewhat - but I must say that it feels as though Crows and Crow supporters have had a very bitchy offseason. I suspect the loss of players is magnified by being surprise GF loser to Richmond.

Yes, and I think they're preemptively blaming Lever for Sloane leaving at the end of this year. 'If only that ******* campaigner Lever had of stayed, then no way would Rory have thought of leaving!<sob>"

Robbie [Gray] is one of the best football players in the Comp. He should had won the Brownlow in 2014,

I do feel like the umpires missed Gray on occasions, but obviously thats what you get when you hold such a high award deemed by what the umpires 'noticed'

He is a gun, and should have finished higher in the Brownlow in 2014, but he finished equal 17th, 12 votes behind Priddis, a long way from "should have won"
Was surprised Gray finished that low in the Brownlow in 2014. In saying that, he did win the 2014 AFLCA player of the year award voted by the coaches which I value higher than the Brownlow which is obviously voted by the umpires. I reckon he's a top 10 player in the comp atm so I'd consider him in the elite category.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Adelaide supporters have copied this onto their "death riding Melbourne" thread and a couple of comments followed.
http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2018-01-30/stretch-stands-out-in-first-main-session

"Ping.........Bugger."

"Billy Stretch,#12 midfielder at the club?
Little tight in the hamstring?
It's a shambles down there! I love it!"

Hope the Karma bus is on time for their season.

Injury wishing for players is pretty low. Don't remember even doing that during the $cully days.

Yes, and I think they're preemptively blaming Lever for Sloane leaving at the end of this year. 'If only that ******* campaigner Lever had of stayed, then no way would Rory have thought of leaving!<sob>"

If only Lever had stayed Patrick Dangerfield would still be there.

Last edited:
Dempster was 100% in our best 22 and to have him retire before the season began was a huge hole. Then Goddard and McCartin meant our key postion depth was destroyed.

Why St Kilda sucked last year. A one-game player being injured.

I embrace the Crows' fans going mental. Let's see them put on a more entertaining Carnival of Hate than we did.

$cully can still GAGF.
I don't think they have the sense of style to come up with the JUDAS banner and the bags of cash, but I would love to see it happen anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back