Luke Hodge Brisbane Lions Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Can't wait to see this bloke play this season. Until yesterday I forgot he even signed with the Lions. Awesome having him retire, then coming back announcing he'll still be playing AFL footy. He's so dynamic in his foot skills, dictatorship and use of the handball he will still have an influence.

Gonna monitor old Hodgey here and while I'm at it send in my vote to have him as P.M.

Hodgey ftw!

Will probably be good for the Lions for on field coaching and such. If he plays about 25 to 30 games over the next 2 seasons I think it will be a win for the Lions. Less than 20 games and I am not so sure.

It's still a win for them even if he plays one game. He's essentially an assistant coach and even with his lack of pace the Hawks looked twice as good with him playing. I'd trade Lewis out for Hodge in a second to play behind the footy.

Can't wait to see this bloke play this season. Until yesterday I forgot he even signed with the Lions. Awesome having him retire, then coming back announcing he'll still be playing AFL footy. He's so dynamic in his foot skills, dictatorship and use of the handball he will still have an influence.

Gonna monitor old Hodgey here and while I'm at it send in my vote to have him as P.M.

Hodgey ftw!
If you have ever seen archived posts from the early 2000's, this is what they read like.

It's still a win for them even if he plays one game. He's essentially an assistant coach and even with his lack of pace the Hawks looked twice as good with him playing. I'd trade Lewis out for Hodge in a second to play behind the footy.

I think he is more of an on-field assistant coach though, helping the younger players tactically during a game. In order to do that he needs to be playing.

I think he is more of an on-field assistant coach though, helping the younger players tactically during a game. In order to do that he needs to be playing.

Absolutely but considering they paid nothing and I doubt the 44th player on the list is gonna be better than Luke Hodge there's 0 downside

Hopefully the heat relieves his rotundity.

This looks like vulnerability down back to me.

A punch in the face to the coaching group - you're no good, we're getting Podgy.

He will be sound for leadership and direction on-field, but the game has caught up with him quickly and he makes a few too many un-hodge-like errors now, so that will be the interesting part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does have an affinity for hard-line tactics like all good dictators do.

Looked cooked last year though, and wouldn't be surprised to see him struggle. Ideal for Witherden, Cutler and Robinson (and the rest of the group) to have a year learning off him.

89Adopter

Just a fine piece of memorabilia right? nothing wrong with this.... lmao
No hawthorn fans who purchased this have a right to feel aggrieved right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - honestly wish that having a poster that’s now erroneous was my biggest worry in life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back