ADELAIDE UNITED V PERTH GLORY
Saturday 7.50pm @ Hindmarsh

CENTRAL COAST MARINERS V WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS
Sunday 5pm @ Gosford

BRISBANE ROAR V MELBOURNE CITY
Sunday 7pm @ Lang Park

Nice back pass to the keeper

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'm lucky I've been flicking between Carlton, the Strikers and this s**t. I miss moments like ^^that..

I want one goal. Just so we can score and make it interesting. Rossi has been woeful this season, Fox needs to start ahead of him. Italiano is the reason why we bought Velaphi. AAH.

Don't feel to bad Sydney have been beating everyone.
Sydney usually win those matches on their own accord though. We gifted that to them.
Kick the Nix out already they bring nothing to the comp apart from giving Andonis1997 misery.
We're still getting 5000 to matches, we're not done just yet. Knights were getting 500 near the end there.

Unfortunately there'd be more misery for me if they were kicked out. I have so much emotional attachment to them, and if they go, I suffer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney usually win those matches on their own accord though. We gifted that to them.

We're still getting 5000 to matches, we're not done just yet. Knights were getting 500 near the end there.

Unfortunately there'd be more misery for me if they were kicked out. I have so much emotional attachment to them, and if they go, I suffer.
3 of those 4 goals were gifts (there was almost a 4th gift wrapped)

Only 1 of our goals was from work done by Sydney.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

wtf is this torn up playing field. have i accidentally turned on the Bosnian 3rd division?
Yep disgraceful to have the show (which was a good one btw) on during summer in Adelaide when it would take ages to recover.

It's looking more evident by the week that teams outside the top 2 will need to be full strength or close to full strength AND in top form to get through to the GF this season. Sydney are obviously the clear favourites and Newcastle have surprisingly overcome all their injury worries (so far) to stay in second spot for most of the season. A lot can change in the next 2 months obviously with Sydney playing ACL and Newcastle could dip in form at any moment since they've been on a high for most of the season.

City, Victory and Adelaide should make up spots 3rd-5th but they are clearly behind the top 2 at this stage. City are probably the third best team in the comp at the moment but unless Fornaroli comes back fit and firing I doubt they will make the GF. The Victory have been up and down this season, much like Adelaide. Adelaide need to make another signing or 2 to make it past the first week of finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back