Podcast Express interest in being involved in 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Right so like I said last year I was going to have a crack at this, unless of course Willo_ has had a change of heart.
I was wondering if you might be interested in co-hosting it Willo if I took care of the technical side of it?

I will be looking to get one out by the end of Feb before JLT matches start, and to that end I am looking for expressions of interest to appear.

Right so like I said last year I was going to have a crack at this, unless of course Willo_ has had a change of heart.
I was wondering if you might be interested in co-hosting it Willo if I took care of the technical side of it?

I will be looking to get one out by the end of Feb before JLT matches start, and to that end I am looking for expressions of interest to appear.
I'm keen :thumbsu:
The organising/ putting together is the biggest time drain for me, so more than happy to be involved still if I'm not doing it

Great to hear you are keen here and thanks Willo_ for throwing some experience and skill back into it.

Go Catters

Happy to be involved but will be away for 6 weeks in June/July for the Russia World Cup and European travel
No that’s fine I was looking to be doing one every 4-6 weeks or so with different guests, while obviously expecting a few regulars to make multiple appearances.

If you are interested in coming on just chuck me a PM, and I’ll organise dates and times through that.

Also that goes for anyone else looking to be involved, PMing me directly I think will be the easiest way to keep track.

I straight up swear too much to ever be on any of these, especially if its a topic that passion becomes involved lol.

Is that you Tom Hawkins?

I straight up swear too much to ever be on any of these, especially if its a topic that passion becomes involved lol.
hahaha, i wouldn't stress.... a mate on one last year referred to Zac Dawson as a f***ing mop... I am great on the swear but it's pretty easy to keep it down for a small convo

hahaha, i wouldn't stress.... a mate on one last year referred to Zac Dawson as a f***ing mop... I am great on the swear but it's pretty easy to keep it down for a small convo
Odds on at some point anyone would slip up with swearing, I can’t see it being to much of a problem as long as it’s not every second word or something.

Odds on at some point anyone would slip up with swearing, I can’t see it being to much of a problem as long as it’s not every second word or something.
That counts me out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too! Posh voice, swear like a sailor lol

Lucky the pre-shows never saw the light of day, there was some quality swearing on those.

Lucky the pre-shows never saw the light of day, there was some quality swearing on those.
too true.. id try and get my @#$@# out before hand...

GO Catters

There was some quality discussion on those period

Once you get one under the belt and you know your times I’ll start setting alarms to get up for one

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back