MFC Fans Only 2017/2018 Summer sports talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Packed house I see , Adelaide ...

Yep. Not a lot of interest in the 50 over format these days and I guess people have just opted for the barbecue and couch instead of going to the game.

Cameron White and Travis Head batting together. I predict terrible cricket shots.

I wonder how many people across the country mute the cricket broadcast because of the commentary. It's torturous.

I wonder how many people across the country mute the cricket broadcast because of the commentary. It's torturous.

Loved this little to an fro

Nicholas- isn't Jason Roy amazing, one of the only batsmen in the world who plays without fear

Clarke- well actually almost all of the modern batters bat without feel thanks to T20

Nicholas-No I ment within your soul like your not scared of getting out

What the *

Nicholas- isn't Jason Roy amazing, one of the only batsmen in the world who plays without fear

Clarke- well actually almost all of the modern batters bat without feel thanks to T20

What the ****
The outer, unused pitches got a good coating of the grass paint this morning, clear as day ... just not sure why, given how stupid it looks.
maybe the ground staff came across from etihad in vic. Seems a little over the top tbh

What the ****

Sadly I missed that thought-provoking exchange.

What the ****
I seriously hit the mute right after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Stanlake could be anything. Bloke who can bowl 150km at 204cm That's some 80s WI s**t.

If he was born 60 years ago he could have been Sloth in Goonies.

I know it was only one game but the side looks suited to T20 it’s only taken 10 year to realise picking the best odi/test players doesn’t mean they will be good T20 players.

I don’t think smith should be in the side. I’d much rather have Lynn and Maxwell at 3 and 4.

Sign of the times. Davis cup once stopped the nation , now relegated to a side channel on TV . If we just weren't so s**t nowadays ..

Sign of the times. Davis cup once stopped the nation , now relegated to a side channel on TV . If we just weren't so s**t nowadays ..

We made the semis last year, but there doesn’t seem to be the prestige around the Davis cup as there use to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back