EPL Matchday 26

Who Will Turn out to be the best January Signing?

• Alexis Sanchez

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Pierre Emerick Aubameyang

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Olivier Giroud

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Ross Barkley

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Theo Walcott

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Virgil Van Dijk

• Aymeric Laporte

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Lucas Moura

• Jacks Watts

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In real time it looked like he may have been off from teh first pass just before the handball shout.

The commentators on the Sky Sports stream which I was watching, Martin Tyler and Gary Neville wanted to see it again because they thought he was off but they didnt show a replay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In real time it looked like he may have been off from teh first pass just before the handball shout.

The commentators on the Sky Sports stream which I was watching, Martin Tyler and Gary Neville wanted to see it again because they thought he was off but they didnt show a replay.

He was level IIRC.

Probably all we deserved on the face of play but both pens were lightweight frauds. Jon Moss...as soon as I saw the chunky arsehole walk on the pitch I knew we would get screwed.
LOL the second was stonewall. The first one he clipped him but I personally dont think it was enough for him to go down.

Even when we draw at anfield it's an annoying result. Only watched the second half but it we absolutely dominated. First pen goes in they don't get an equaliser, it misses they lift and take the lead. Credit to the 100-man Kane though almost never in doubt with the second penalty

s**t ending but a draw is a decent result given how soft our midfield was

He was level IIRC.
Yeah it looked close, but they didnt show the side on replay so it'a hard to say definitvely.

Great ******* game though and a draw was a fair result imo. You dominated first half, us the second, Dier and VVD pretty even in the gash stakes: Dier with the backpass and VVD deciding to go all Bruce Lee on Lamela at the end.

Not sure how to sleep after that one.

It's days like these when I'm delighted I do most of my work from home.

Yeah it looked close, but they didnt show the side on replay so it'a hard to say definitvely.

Great ******* game though and a draw was a fair result imo. You dominated first half, us the second, Dier and VVD pretty even in the gash stakes: Dier with the backpass and VVD deciding to go all Bruce Lee on Lamela at the end.

VVD was not gash at all he dominated in the air all game. Dier was though, far too vanilla and easy to disposses under pressure.

Salah might have ended Vertonghen's career though :)

LOL the second was stonewall. The first one he clipped him but I personally dont think it was enough for him to go down.

Dreaming. First was offside, and Kane hung his leg out for The most minimal of contact.

Second VvD pulled out and Lamela dived. Good luck to you though. Absolute con job.

If they happened against you, you would write 3 paragraphs.

Back