Harry Kane

Remove this Banner Ad

What a way to bring it up. Sums up his career with us really. Early hard work and failure/rejection then cometh the hour cometh the man once again! HK100 :)

Haha nah. Just how i see it.

You are probably right. He's from London and grew up dreaming of playing for Spurs. Could only see him leaving if Spurs went backwards significantly otherwise he's there for life. Similar to Gerrard, just without the silverware.

You are probably right. He's from London and grew up dreaming of playing for Spurs. Could only see him leaving if Spurs went backwards significantly otherwise he's there for life. Similar to Gerrard, just without the silverware.
That’s probably right. I don’t think he’ll be with us his whole career. Reckon he will go abroad at some point. People thinking he’ll leave in the summer are just hoping really, no chance of that happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s probably right. I don’t think he’ll be with us his whole career. Reckon he will go abroad at some point. People thinking he’ll leave in the summer are just hoping really, no chance of that happening

I don't think he'll go anywhere as long as you guys are winning trophies and are constantly playing CL football. Spain doesn't hold the same attraction as it does for Latin players and Kane doesn't seem the sort of player who would chase obscenely high wages.

Examples?

I’ll give you some in August.

So I feel like I’ve contributed. Harry Kane is a brilliant forward. He’s been getting better and better every season and even though I can see him playing for one of the top 2 in Spain in the future, there is no reason to sell right now.

I’ll give you some in August.

So I feel like I’ve contributed. Harry Kane is a brilliant forward. He’s been getting better and better every season and even though I can see him playing for one of the top 2 in Spain in the future, there is no reason to sell right now.

In other words you are talking crap.

In other words you are talking crap.

Nah, before the season Faith did say if Liverpool bought their targets they’d win the title. What targets were they and how do they fit into an already average at best side? Liverpool fans don’t have the reputation for thinking they’re better than they actually are, for no reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back