Competitions BF North Melbourne DreamTeam 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

And that's a wrap for 2016!
Well done to all players who contributed to both leagues. Appreciate the interest and participation.
No doubt we'll be back at it again next year.
Thankfully I got my s**t together and have been able to rank all players according to their skill, so 2017 should be as hotly contested as any other year for both divisions.

Congratulations to llama2 for taking out the NM BF AFL Fantasy Div1 Comp. Well done mate. Our runner up was Dassyboy who for years has been a dominant force in dreamteam land.
Well done lads.
As related to me by Toes, llama2 you'll be getting recognized for your achievement.

In Division2 it was myself and roos_fanatic08 who battled it out. Amazingly had 7 unique players so it was always going to be close. Buddy's performance got me over the line being the key difference. Well done mate.

Thanks to all for playing!

I think they only award a badge to Div 1 winners but I've slipped in the usernames of Div 2 winners of both DT and SC incase they're feeling generous.
Did llama2 ever get his badge Chief
Twinkletoes sorry my bad for not chasing this up

Hey guys!
Just waiting on Pep Fraudiola aka Arjen lol to join and Div 1 is set to go for another year!
We have 6 spots still available in Div 2 for those keen so please post interest here or sent me a DM!

Thanks folks

Also Chief any word on that winners badge for 2016 for llama2 ??

I would like to join div 2 if thats ok?
PM Sent Frankie!

So Division 1 is complete :)

We have 4 spots available in Division 2! If you are 50/50 on playing or are reading this and not a BF member, let me know! Would love to finalise spots by tonight even though we dont kick off fixtures for 2 more weeks..

Good luck to all

And we're back!

Sorry about the lack of updates in 2017 folks. Norths dip in performance, work requirements and whatnot - I found my time to be more scarce than usual.

Im am once again setting this up for another tilt in 2018.

Before we proceed, retrospective badges! Chief weve been asking for over a year but can llama2 have his 2016 NM Fantasy Champion badge please? And congratulations to Jay-Z for taking out the 2017 NM Fantasy honour! well done to you both

As usual anyone keen to play again just post your interest and username and we will go from there!

Twinkletoes can we get an annual thread year update please :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back