Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: DRAGONS FFC vs GUMBIES FFC @Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Believe me, I am probably against the Gumby name more than anyone. But alas we are here, we are still alive and we are going strong off the field. Its all looking good.
It could have still looked allot better though

Well that would make you semi-captains not co-captains then.

In which case I would have to arrange for Golumless to view one half of the committee while you view the other half.

And how would more serious penalties like suspensions be managed? Do we need to discount one half for Golumless and another half for you? It would be a total nightmare to manage.

However, I'm not totally unreasonable and I can see it may be unfair to have you both wear the same avatar. Having people confuse you and Golum with each other would totally be unfair for Golumless which is why I have gone and designed a new acceptable avatar for you which would allow people to immediately identify you.

View attachment 456919
Seems fitting for a Hull City player

Well that would make you semi-captains not co-captains then.

In which case I would have to arrange for Golumless to view one half of the committee while you view the other half.

And how would more serious penalties like suspensions be managed? Do we need to discount one half for Golumless and another half for you? It would be a total nightmare to manage.

However, I'm not totally unreasonable and I can see it may be unfair to have you both wear the same avatar. Having people confuse you and Golum with each other would totally be unfair for Golumless which is why I have gone and designed a new acceptable avatar for you which would allow people to immediately identify you.

View attachment 456919

Oh my god... that... is... marvellous.

That's not going to be topped any time soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too bad Leicester called to me before Newcastle did. Then again, Maldini made me like Milan over Juve.

That new logo still looks like a Juventus player doing what they do best, dive.
A diving joke, how original!

Not bad, not bad at all.

My biggest beef with it is that you can no longer tell where Juventus actually is in Italy just by looking at it (or anything that represents something properly historic about the club).

Unlike the classic Catania logo, where the elephants live next to giant soccer balls from the 1940s

f9ccfeb49198861b9096e2b2d2cb8c2e.jpg

Close enough?

View attachment 456960

#Solidarity

StFly and I have decided to stand together with our co-captains in this shameful crime of misspelling my name.
Close enough?

View attachment 456960

#Solidarity

StFly and I have decided to stand together with our co-captains in this shameful crime of misspelling my name.
Solidarity?

At least you weren't suspended under The Filth Wizard 's reign for an incorrect capitalisation. What kind of bs is that?

Too bad Leicester called to me before Newcastle did. Then again, Maldini made me like Milan over Juve.

That new logo still looks like a Juventus player doing what they do best, dive.

We could have suffered together :(

Solidarity?

At least you weren't suspended under The Filth Wizard 's reign for an incorrect capitalisation. What kind of bs is that?

#Solidarity

Cloud is easier going, and I approve of these punishments. Bringing a bit of fun. That Bowen Gumby is class. I like it.

We could have suffered together :(

Thank you to my Uncle who went to De Montfort for giving me a chance to support the champions of the Premier League.

And yes... I actually thought Leicester were the Premier League Champions after they won the Grand Final in 2000... And I also thought they were on track to win it again in early 2002.

#Solidarity

Cloud is easier going, and I approve of these punishments. Bringing a bit of fun. That Bowen Gumby is class. I like it.
It's actually a fitting punishment too. Makes sense they get to be humiliated in a humorous fashion for being the first offenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back