Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think they have the sense of style to come up with the JUDAS banner and the bags of cash, but I would love to see it happen anyway.
Best they can do so far is put up a poll [ and a rather lousy poll] on the death riding Melbourne thread.
Where will Melbourne finish?
1-4> via VFL assistance. ps Melbourne suck.
5-8> through a favourable draw.ps Melbourne GAGF
9-12> ha ha sucked in no finals again. ps Melbourne are a joke.
13th> Current longest Premiership drought 53 years.
14th> Remember they voted in favor of merging with Hawthorn.
15th> where your cheese plate at?
16th> ah......bitchin.
17th> head nodding gif.
18th>power level 9000.

Then there is this funny little comment under "Goodwin hands over reins for AFLX assault"
"I guess the players have decided they don't need a coach at all now.!
Tail- Dog."
I am not an Essendon fan, but I will be round 1. Carn Bombers, belt em.

I definitely wished Scully plenty of injury trouble. But I've cooled on that somewhat over the years...

Yeh he was afforded an opportunity by dodgy AFL rules and he took it. He's made well more money than he would have with us and played in a few finals since. He made the right choice. That is until we win the premiership this year.... ...

Back at the Crows "Death riding Melbourne" thread, they have come up with a tweet from 'The Shouter" stating there is a divide starting to form at the Demons.Read some of the tweets from this twit and seems to me he is Adelaide affiliated with his rants on Kane Cornes. Will probably get some good quotes out of this tweet from the salties.

Back at the Crows "Death riding Melbourne" thread, they have come up with a tweet from 'The Shouter" stating there is a divide starting to form at the Demons.Read some of the tweets from this twit and seems to me he is Adelaide affiliated with his rants on Kane Cornes. Will probably get some good quotes out of this tweet from the salties.
The Shouter is a knob and has no idea.

The Shouter is a knob and has no idea.
Going by "pea nut" who is exactly that, The shouter came up with the goods last trade period and is on the money. The shouter missed more times than he posted from my memory and anything he got right was after the event.

Going by "pea nut" who is exactly that, The shouter came up with the goods last trade period and is on the money. The shouter missed more times than he posted from my memory and anything he got right was after the event.
Here's some of his 'past work'

Typical 'throw enough s**t at the wall and something will stick' twitter account.

Here's some of his 'past work'

Typical 'throw enough s**t at the wall and something will stick' twitter account.
Haha, you beat me to it.

Thats exactly it. He's like the Trump of footy rumours, declares every rumour a truth, then throws himself a parade every time one of them comes off, and disregarding the many, MANY things he gets wrong.

Looks like he's still celebrating "calling" Gibbs going to the Crows, even tho everyone knew that was going to happen at some point in the Trade Period ... Doesn't seem to make much of a mention of his assertion that Matt Crouch will leave the Crows tho ...

Really wouldn't worry about anything he has to say.

Anyone who takes the AFL Shouter seriously needs help.

edit - Just remembered something about Lever. He would never say it publicly but he was legitimately surprised at how close the playing group is at Melbourne, and he genuinely loves it at the MFC. You can doubt me and think thats spin but I have had some mail regarding him and a couple other MFC things, this info is legit.

Oh no, this is obviously the end of the club ...

So in short, manufacture two somewhat plausible scenarios regarding recent events to back up your completely fabricated claim, and wait for your West Horsham target audience to eat it up, because you're clearly the real deal after getting better than 20% of your baseless trade period predictions correct, as a result of listening to Trade Radio with a new tweet open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no, this is obviously the end of the club ...

So in short, manufacture two somewhat plausible scenarios regarding recent events to back up your completely fabricated claim, and wait for your West Horsham target audience to eat it up, because you're clearly the real deal after getting better than 20% of your baseless trade period predictions correct, as a result of listening to Trade Radio with a new tweet open.
That entire thread is an absolute goldmine full of brain sharing twits. I expect they'll feature frequently in here.

If any of our supporters got this pathetic about something I'd never post on here again. I am legitimately struggling to comprehend that they're actually taking this stuff seriously...

That's what 'land is for.

I couldn't help myself, I had to respond to some of those geniuses ... Just for funsies I stepped up the vocabulary, just to make it difficult for the general population of their board.
Gonna go read, expecting you best work

Okay wow, never been to that thread before. It's real bad. I'm surprised they haven't got one for Richmond or anyone else that's rubbed them the wrong way.

I like the one guy who's like 'if it wasn't for lever or goodwin their s**t club wouldn't even be on our Radar'
lol wut just learnt Adelaide is a real place

I couldn't help myself, I had to respond to some of those geniuses ... Just for funsies I stepped up the vocabulary, just to make it difficult for the general population of their board.
Yeah I was sucked in too mate.
I might just pop over and ask them how big Tex is travelling.

That could be a tricky injury. Viney carried that most if not all year prior to his surgery.
Yes, as much as some crows supporters annoy me with their ill informed comments I hope the injury does not derail his season all that much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back