Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

You could add some stock plays as audibles in that formation and go no-huddle, but I just meant other plays in that same formation.

E.G. You ran the swing pass like 2 or 3 times in one drive, then I overcommitted when the HB motioned out on the goal-line. Turned out my read was wrong and it was a screen to the other side for a TD.

But yeah, you have no problem moving the ball.
Ahh yeah, not a bad idea. I don't actually select plays based on formation, I just select them by Pass or Run.

You mostly shut down my running game which meant I was having to throw a lot. Found I had quite a lot of success with playaction crossing routes. Particularly deep crosses.

Ahh yeah, not a bad idea. I don't actually select plays based on formation, I just select them by Pass or Run.

You mostly shut down my running game which meant I was having to throw a lot. Found I had quite a lot of success with playaction crossing routes. Particularly deep crosses.
Yeah usually my base D includes an extra zone over the top, but I couldn't afford to take away an MLB because you were dominating with screens and that ******* swing pass.

Once we advance
Give me a time Cockliff38
ATM I can play all Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
1pm Eastern Saturday
And probably from 6pm Eastern Sunday.

And aussiedude you should’ve known not to expect results to fall your way for #1 seed
You’re relying on the browns ffs. Haha.

Also, LicoriceAllsorts BLA60 Chewy316 GG.exe - I will NOT be continuing no huddle in playoffs. I did it this year hoping to get Whitfield the mvp to up him from slow development, all I did was give Dunlap more snaps. #backfire
I finish work at 3pm today, then I'll head to the gym. So should be active from 5p EDT.

Can your playoff position change at all?

I finish work at 3pm today, then I'll head to the gym. So should be active from 5p EDT.

Can your playoff position change at all?
Potentially
I think if I lose, and Texans win this week and next I can drop to 4
And I guess it’s possible if bla loses this week or next and I win I can be 2
But I think he has 2 cpu games, so that ones not that realistic

Potentially
I think if I lose, and Texans win this week and next I can drop to 4
And I guess it’s possible if bla loses this week or next and I win I can be 2
But I think he has 2 cpu games, so that ones not that realistic
The Texans had some crazy stats when I was looking the other day...

I can't be bothered alternating my starters (I might do a couple of key players) but all in all I'm going to be a dick and play with chew clock on probably kneel late in the game. #SorryNotSorry

There's a chance I play properly on D if CB Henson (2 INTs, 1 pick 6) or MLB Morton (forced fumble last game respectively) are in the DROY race

Week 17

User Vs User games
Dirty Bird @ Cockliff38

User Vs CPU games
Jatz @ Houston
BLA60 @ Vikings
aussiedude @ Washington
Dixie Flatline Vs Miami
00Stinger Vs Rams
CasuallyDressed Vs Titans
GG.exe @ Saints
Chewy316 @ Ravens
Blacky Vs Dallas
LicoriceAllsorts @ Arizona

Playoff standings

AFC
1. Chewy316 Raiders [14-1]Z
2. BLA60 Patriots [11-3]Y
3. Dirty Bird Browns [12-3]Y
4. Texans [11-4]Y

5. LicoriceAllsorts Broncos [11-4]X
6. Bills [10-5]

In the hunt
Blacky Jags [9-6], GG.exe Bengals [9-6]

NFC
1. Cockliff38 Bucs [15-0] Y
2. aussiedude Packers [14-1] Y
3. Jatz Eagles [11-4] Y
4. Arizona [10-5]X

5. Panthers [9-6]
6. 00Stinger Seattle [9-6]

in the hunt
Saints [8-7]

X= Clinches playoff birth
Y= Clinched Division
Z= Clinched first round Bye

If GG wins should we force loss Blacky since the Jags own the H2H tiebreaker over Cinci and he has been MIA for most of the season?
It’s unfair
If gg wants to tank vs the cpu punish him

I’d rather force win buffalo and teach blacky and gg a lesson to respect the league.

It’s unfair
If gg wants to tank vs the cpu punish him

I’d rather force win buffalo and teach blacky and gg a lesson to respect the league.
The game Vs Blacky was a sim. it wasnt played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oooh Jatz got the fortunate Arizona loss to the CPU, keeping him at #3. Also keeping alive the #JatzSting wildcard game
Brees got hurt. only threw 6 passes. Then Palmer broke his thumb, Oz had to come in.

Rams had a 21 point 2nd Q

Brees is good to face LA this week.

Go Dixie
(One of the picks I gave him is the niners I believe) - as well as Steelers and bears ?????
I have his first round pick. that i traded my first round, last years 2nd and Hundley for in season 1.

Oooh Jatz got the fortunate Arizona loss to the CPU, keeping him at #3. Also keeping alive the #JatzSting wildcard game
Arizona have been bloody good for most of the season and are the hardest CPU team to play against imo.

From memory they went pretty hard in the FA period too. Paid off obviously

Im going to start with my starters. get Rodgers the 192yds he needs for a 5000yd season. and then rest some players.

Might Rest Nelson or just have him score a TD then take him out.

Arizona have been bloody good for most of the season and are the hardest CPU team to play against imo.

From memory they went pretty hard in the FA period too. Paid off obviously
Yeah Arizona and Washington spent big in FA last season. Didnt work out as good for Washington.

But most of the Arizona money went to Brees. and then picked up some other good players for low cost.

Some interesting scenarios this week.
GG.exe plays the Saints. 00Stinger plays the Rams. LicoriceAllsorts plays Arizona

If GG wins, Stinger can take the L and still keep the 6 seed. or try and win to get the 4 seed with a LA win.

If GG wins and LA loses. i would expect Stinger to rest everyone take the L and the 6 seed.

Some interesting scenarios this week.
GG.exe plays the Saints. 00Stinger plays the Rams. LicoriceAllsorts plays Arizona

If GG wins, Stinger can take the L and still keep the 6 seed. or try and win to get the 4 seed with a LA win.

If GG wins and LA loses. i would expect Stinger to rest everyone take the L and the 6 seed.
If 00Stinger wins he gets the 4 seed.

Seattle and Arizona split the H2H. but Arizona went 4-2 in the Division. Seattle are 4-1 with the Rams this week.

Mmmmmmm it's an interesting proposition. I'm going to have to play my game tonight so I might go into my game before any of the others are played.

Ideally I want the number 4 or 5 seed, not too bothered with which one I end up. Then I want to win in the first week and hopefully Jatz loses.

I want another crack at you aussiedude.

I was rather confident with my chances against Cockliff38 after our opening round game. But after we had another hitout I would rather avoid him at all costs.

I have his first round pick. that i traded my first round, last years 2nd and Hundley for in season 1.
Trade it back
I gave him 3 firsts for some future draft pick.
Do a good deed :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back