Game Predictions....1 vote per category, 7 votes total

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a lot of pats winning stuff going to africa
Actually, it goes to Central America.
Was hoping to find a kid in Guatemala with a 19-0 pats tee.
Alas, failed

What would everyone rather see.....

a) Tom Brady and Bill Belichick return to the SB next season and lose again
or
b) some other AFC team in the super bowl
Depends who the nfc team is

Patriots - packers, giants, eagles, falcons, Seahawks, 49ers, rams, bears, cardinals
Afc - lions, Vikings, Washington, cowboys, panthers, aints, Buccaneers

Ps. If the pats were allowed to win I’d move nawleans up to playing them. And I’d actively be supporting a pats-packers super bowl.

Fwiw.
I think it’ll be atlanta representing the nfc (I said it in December, 2018 is our season, one more step forward on defence and better offensive playcalling, even if still sarkisian. I think it’ll be enough improvement.)

Afc, logic is telling me Jacksonville, but I have a gut feel gruden will give it one hell of a shot year one.

I’ll say atlanta 24-17 Oakland

Fwiw.
I think it’ll be atlanta representing the nfc (I said it in December, 2018 is our season, one more step forward on defence and better offensive playcalling, even if still sarkisian. I think it’ll be enough improvement.)

Afc, logic is telling me Jacksonville, but I have a gut feel gruden will give it one hell of a shot year one.

Gruden won't get there year 1. Year 2 or 3.

I think Colts next season. Or any other AFC South team.

Fwiw.

No Atlanta had chances the last 2 years and blew it. Jags depends if they get a new qb

:) Magnificent bastard.
The touch on his throws this playoff series were unreal. RPOs got him going but then he just turned elite and made every throw possible. What he did, especially the last 2 games were a thing of beauty.

But Pederson deserves a ton of credit. Gave him the confidence to go out there and do his thing. Not to mention the play calling was on point.

It also shows how important it is to have a quality NFL backup.

Great post...in the days when it was OK to breathe on a QB without getting flagged the second most important player on every roster was the backup QB and most teams kept 3 QBs on their active roster.

Since contact injury has gone the way of the dodo bird teams think they can ride their luck with sub par backups.

or

NFL 100% sanctioned story line for 2019....Garoppolo led 49ers team down Belichick/Brady Pats.

Torch officially passed, the two Bs retire, and for thos old enough can finally return to a time when we remembered where the Pats were not that good for a long time.

or
If you're a Pats hater, why would you want to see them lose the Super Bowl rather than not make it?

People who say losing a Super Bowl is worse than not making don't understand what it is to make a Super Bowl

Props to Chism for another smashing day with the tongs...
got our lil’ party stated with some shots..
View attachment 457237

*shots for women

I think you mean Woodson... :p

Where is the proper stuff? the type of stuff that makes one pass out on the back lawn? Like Tequilla & Chartreuse :drunk::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game was decided on the last f***ing play of the game.
Emotions would’ve been high and he wouldn’t have had some self righteous media image c*** in his ear telling him how to behave.
Shows his passion and desire to win

Same with super bowl 46

Not going to begrudge him for that.

I’d rather my players play with everything and show their emotions. We don’t need robots.

Ps. It takes two to tango. This is as much foles’ fault As it is Brady’s ;)

* Brady, let's focus on the real star of the show -

Nick Foles Asked to Run Trick Play for Super Bowl TD

blank.png

Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports

With 38 seconds left in the first half of Super Bowl LII, the Philadelphia Eagles were looking at a fourth-and-goal from the New England one-yard line. Philly opted to go for it, and during the timeout, NFL films cameras picked up Nick Foles going over to Doug Pederson and asking him if they could run a specific play: "Philly Special." Pederson thinks about it for, like, one second and says "yeah, let's do it."

The rest is history: Corey Clement hands the ball to tight end Trey Burton who then lofts a ball to a wide open Foles alone in the end zone for an easy touchdown.

It took a decent pair of stones to go for it on fourth down, knowing that he would be instantly criticized for leaving points on the table against Tom Brady and the Patriots if they didn't convert, and huge brass ones to select this specific play.

According to USA Today, Pederson began designing the play in January specifically for Foles, who had recently replaced the injured Carson Wentz. They then went to work getting it down just right.

Burton told USA TODAY Sports that the Eagles had run the play about twice a week in practice since it was installed, and Foles never dropped the pass. The Eagles did not practice the play this week during their training sessions at the University of Minnesota, safety Malcolm Jenkins said, but it was in the game plan the team installed a week prior at home in Philadelphia.

The play made Foles the only person to throw for and catch a touchdown pass in the Super Bowl, and it might not have happened unless he asked to run it.

Hows the look on Pederson's face at first, it's like 'are you ******* nuts..but wtf, lets do it':D

The game was decided on the last f***ing play of the game.
Emotions would’ve been high and he wouldn’t have had some self righteous media image c*** in his ear telling him how to behave.
Shows his passion and desire to win

Same with super bowl 46

Not going to begrudge him for that.

I’d rather my players play with everything and show their emotions. We don’t need robots.

Ps. It takes two to tango. This is as much foles’ fault As it is Brady’s ;)
Nice troll

"shows his passion and desire to win"

just pissed my pants at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back