Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya. I’m witness in a great big trial today. Actually it theoretically started yesterday but it’s estimated to go for 3 months so day one was spent entirely on legal waffle etc. I expect to get called today. I’m shitting myself.

Heya. I’m witness in a great big trial today. Actually it theoretically started yesterday but it’s estimated to go for 3 months so day one was spent entirely on legal waffle etc. I expect to get called today. I’m shitting myself.
Good luck. Is it for Bourke St?

Good luck. Is it for Bourke St?
Nah. I don't know that that guy will come to trial - he seems to be veering towards unfit to plead pretty emphatically.

Its some people charged with allegedly defrauding the Commonwealth and world at large. I wish it would get underway already. I brought a book.

Nah. I don't know that that guy will come to trial - he seems to be veering towards unfit to plead pretty emphatically.

Its some people charged with allegedly defrauding the Commonwealth and world at large. I wish it would get underway already. I brought a book.
Geez, it must be a bloody big book PG if the trial is expected to last 3 months!!

Geez, it must be a bloody big book PG if the trial is expected to last 3 months!!
I'm guessing they will call me first when it gets underway and then after that I'm free to go. I hope. There are 5 defendants all with different QCs so I think it will drag out. I'm a bit nervous - I've never been a witness in a Jury trial - that is I nearly was when I got burgled about 8 years ago but the guy pleaded guilty on the morning of that trial so I didn't have to go. And I watch too much television so I think I might have built up a slightly dramatic picture of the whole thing.

I'm guessing they will call me first when it gets underway and then after that I'm free to go. I hope. There are 5 defendants all with different QCs so I think it will drag out. I'm a bit nervous - I've never been a witness in a Jury trial - that is I nearly was when I got burgled about 8 years ago but the guy pleaded guilty on the morning of that trial so I didn't have to go. And I watch too much television so I think I might have built up a slightly dramatic picture of the whole thing.
I expect you to apply your drawing skills to court sketching please. Dark sinister sketches.

Changed, couldn't think of anything creative enough though
As uncreative as it may be, the AFL would have spent 500k on think tanks, marketing teams, consulting minorities and research to come up with the same thing.

Please don't change your avatar now or I never know who you are.

That's going to freak me out for a bit. Don't change your avatar for at least a few months - I need something recognisable to hang onto.

As uncreative as it may be, the AFL would have spent 500k on think tanks, marketing teams, consulting minorities and research to come up with the same thing.

Please don;t change your avatar now or I never know who you are.

That's going to freak me out for a bit. Don't change your avatar for at least a few months - I need something recognisable to hang onto.

I've seen less creativity come out of more funding.

And change your avatar, I just want to see PG and CA react.

I've seen less creativity come out of more funding.

And change your avatar, I just want to see PG and CA react.
Some men just want to see the world burn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coolest thing I've seen in a while.

IwmleSRo45OIrb34bCD36wRs_-qu9RklNsKwEtfcf_s.jpg

Does anyone know of a good Microsoft office course that can be done online? Beginner is probable the best place to start. Mainly for word, excel and outlook.

Does anyone know of a good Microsoft office course that can be done online? Beginner is probable the best place to start. Mainly for word, excel and outlook.

Anything you're trying to achieve or is it just general interest? Also, which version of Excel / Office?

Google MIT Open Courseware - you should be able to sift through and find some good material there. Otherwise, just Google.

ie quick exercise in Excel on a mech eng course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back