NFL (17/18) Super Bowl LII: New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles

Game Predictions....1 vote per category, 7 votes total

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady is an outlier, a black swan, it won't happen again. Belichick is Darth Vader. See the difference..

What would everyone rather see.....

a) Tom Brady and Bill Belichick return to the SB next season and lose again
or
b) some other AFC team in the super bowl

Time for an AFC team other than New England, Pittsburgh or Denver to make the big dance. If the Jags can get Foles or the Chargers can find a kicker they may be a chance.

Jeffrey's catch down the right sideline in the 2nd are, which then led to the Blount the run? That was a highlight. Great catch. Contorting his body, head flipped back, surrounded by 3 defenders, and still caught it. Sensational play!

Speaking of Blount. The big runs was a distinct feature of this game that hasn't occurred for a while. I enjoyed seeing them all. Including White's td.

I can't get over how excited Kobe Bryant gets over the Eagles win. It's like he's a regular guy, who hasn't been a premier NBA player and won 5 Championships. It's good to see him like that, and shows how much domestic football teams affect their fans, no matter who those fans are.

"Don't scare her, babe."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for an AFC team other than New England, Pittsburgh or Denver to make the big dance. If the Jags can get Foles or the Chargers can find a kicker they may be a chance.
Unlikely when those teams have combined for half the AFC's 52 participants in the Super Bowl

Depends what you're asking

Jim Kelly is obviously the better player but Manning the greater career when considering the stats hes accumulated

It was in response to your following comment....

Heck, 2-6 is probably more impressive than 4-0

I can't get over how excited Kobe Bryant gets over the Eagles win. It's like he's a regular guy, who hasn't been a premier NBA player and won 5 Championships. It's good to see him like that, and shows how much domestic football teams affect their fans, no matter who those fans are.

"Don't scare her, babe."

Great to see.

"Don't scare her, babe."

Win the Superbowl, get nagged 5 seconds later....

Gronks house got robbed during the superbah...& The hits just keep on coming.

Pity they couldn't steal his shitty post touchdown dance routine.

Great to see.

Also love how baseball MVP Mike Trout gets front row seats at Eagles games and looks like a regular guy, cheering and stuff. Plays for LA Angels but whole family have been huge Eagles fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back