Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-01-31/legend-roos-convinced-watts-to-join-power

This 'mentoring' was probably a very strong factor in why Watts declined to come to Geelong. I always felt like Roos didn't like Geelong in his commentary. I remember the game against the Dees last year and he was speaking as if the Cats weren't even playing.

Perhaps he didn't like playing CHB against Geelong in the 80s + 90s - Mark Jackson + Gary Ablett kicking bags? He doesn't have a remarkable record against us.

https://australianfootball.com/players/playeropposition/paul+roos/11652

Just went into the Richmond board to see if anyone was keen to buy a slab of premiership cans.
Dead set they are absolute w***ers over there.
I remember when we first won our first premiership I was searching long and far for a can, let alone a slab.
I genuinely hope they all get ring worm.
Considering I was happier for them than the doggies.
Now I only wish for bad things to happen to all Richmond supporters
Just putrid individuals

Roos is a self congratulating flog with an ego bigger than Darren Lyons.
I care not what that dickhead thinks.
In fairness, he’s a genuine great of the game. Was a superstar player and literally kept Fitzroy going for several years. When he finally ****ed off to Sydney they collapsed. He turned the swans around. He turned Melbourne around. He has amazing insight and knowledge on the game, and while he may not love geelong, that’s ok.
He’s not David king.

Just went into the Richmond board to see if anyone was keen to buy a slab of premiership cans.
Dead set they are absolute ******s over there.
I remember when we first won our first premiership I was searching long and far for a can, let alone a slab.
Just putrid individuals

If you didn’t know that they’re absolute filth before they won it - you weren’t alive in the early 80’s. They’re ******* filth and always have been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness, he’s a genuine great of the game. Was a superstar player and literally kept Fitzroy going for several years. When he finally ****** off to Sydney they collapsed. He turned the swans around. He turned Melbourne around. He has amazing insight and knowledge on the game, and while he may not love geelong, that’s ok.
He’s not David king.
This point seems to get lost on many, and regarding many different experts.

In fairness, he’s a genuine great of the game. Was a superstar player and literally kept Fitzroy going for several years. When he finally ****** off to Sydney they collapsed. He turned the swans around. He turned Melbourne around. He has amazing insight and knowledge on the game, and while he may not love geelong, that’s ok.
He’s not David king.
For sure. His ego can't be that big considering how long he stayed at Fitzroy for far less fame and money he could of got anywhere else.
He was good to that club.

I'd argue it gets lost on the overwhelming majority. Including on here.
I was being polite.
You are spot on, I have never understood the way people lose their s**t because a commentator says we aren't good enough or is critical.
I think David King is a *******, but that is completely independent of how he feels about Geelong.

Dead set they are absolute ******s over there.
Just putrid individuals
If you didn’t know that they’re absolute filth before they won it - you weren’t alive in the early 80’s. They’re ******* filth and always have been.

Who's actually the one who's absolute filth?

The person who tries to sell something for more the double what said slab was originally purchased for, or the "ungrateful" filth who didn't take up this brilliant opportunity and told him where to stick his $100 slab?

Remember Catsmaninamerica alwats 2 sides to each story...

Who's actually the one who's absolute filth?

The person who tries to sell something for more the double what said slab was originally purchased for, or the "ungrateful" filth who didn't take up this brilliant opportunity and told him where to stick his $100 slab?

Remember Catsmaninamerica alwats 2 sides to each story...
$100 is preety cheap for a slab of GF cans I woulda thought.
Can you find some cheaper??
Usually just a six pack is 40 or 50$$
No wonder he thought you were a pack of campaigners.

$100 is preety cheap for a slab of GF cans I woulda thought.
Can you find some cheaper??
Usually just a six pack is 40 or 50$$
No wonder he thought you were a pack of campaigners.
It's more then what some people on eBay are asking.
At least they don't try and deny being vultures trying to make a easy buck by playing the poor mevictins card like your slimy mate having a cry in here for rightfully getting told to * off.

To quote his deluded tantrum he's a putrid individual.

Time to get rid of this oppo filth.
**** off DH.
I apologise for calling out a complete leach for trying to sell something for double the price he brought it for and trying to act like he's just being a good bloke being treated fairly.
No different to people scalping tickets.

I apologise for calling out a complete leach for trying to sell something for double the price he brought it for and trying to act like he's just being a good bloke being treated fairly.
No different to people scalping tickets.
No need to apologise. Just * off and take your sob story back to the Tuggers board :thumbsu:

To quote his deluded tantrum he's a putrid individual.
For having a high asking price? What a ridiculous thing to say.

If you're going to come onto another teams board then insulting members is basically the worst way to go about things. And here's a little life tip - if you think something is a bit expensive and you don't need it then maybe don't buy it and move on with your life, instead of acting like the very concept of capitalism offends your delicate sensibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back