Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more then what some people on eBay are asking.
At least they don't try and deny being vultures trying to make a easy buck by playing the poor mevictins card like your slimy mate having a cry in here for rightfully getting told to **** off.

To quote his deluded tantrum he's a putrid individual.
You're board members call I guess.
Just personally if someone came over here selling GFC cans at that price I wouldn't have thought it was over the top. I'd rather keep them than sell them for 50$.
But each to their own.

You're board members call I guess.
Just personally if someone came over here selling GFC cans at that price I wouldn't have thought it was over the top. I'd rather keep them than sell them for 50$.
But each to their own.
I've seen several posts in the memorabilia thread from opposition supporters with things I thought were too expensive for what I'd pay.

Miraculously I avoided abusing them and got on with my life.

I've seen several posts in the memorabilia thread from opposition supporters with things I thought were too expensive for what I'd pay.

Miraculously I avoided abusing them and got on with my life.
Yeah exactly. Abusing someone for this really makes no sense to me at all.
I hope Calder drinks all the beers and throws the cans in the bin.

Yeah exactly. Abusing someone for this really makes no sense to me at all.
I hope Calder drinks all the beers and throws the cans in the bin.
He was never abused at all in the thread he offered he's "fair" deal.
The closest to abuse was the picture of Ben Cousins giving the bird to the camera.

All I wanted to do was set the record straight after I saw his post abusing the people who laughed at him and somehow I'm the a-hole?
I'll be on my way now, but I hope none of you have ever complained about people snapping up tickets for events and you've missed out only to see them appear on eBay a few hours later for twice the price and more;)

All I wanted to do was set the record straight after I saw his post abusing the people who laughed at him and somehow I'm the a-hole?
I'll be on my way now, but I hope none of you have ever complained about people snapping up tickets for events and you've missed out only to see them appear on eBay a few hours later for twice the price and more;)
For one thing your comparison is utterly ridiculous, but fortunately your hope is well-placed as I haven't ever complained about that.

Please don't return.

He was never abused at all in the thread he offered he's "fair" deal.
The closest to abuse was the picture of Ben Cousins giving the bird to the camera.

Fair enough I've never seen the thread or anything.
Anyway I still hope he has a good night on the piss.

I’m back guys and girls
Thanks for your concern and sadly I don’t drink very much, you are both right though.
I did try and make $20
There’s a lot of people selling one can on eBay for $10+
People selling 6 packs for $40
I will just hold onto this slab for another 20 years and $100 will be the price per can.
I was banned not for me going over to that board, but once I realized I wasn’t welcome I decided to delete my comment and was in fact given a 1 week ban for my comments in the box when deleting a comment.
I wasn’t very happy with that outcome so I went to bigfooty god and justice has prevailed
The last 18 hours has sucked
But I really do appreciate you all standing up for me and I can’t wait to buy a ticket to the flag unveiling and not go.
Might even buy a few guest passes

putrid individual
Day off because Daniel Kerr is biting a premiership medal in your avatar. At least I think that's Daniel Kerr.

Oh, and you can't be coming here and saying that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just went into the Richmond board to see if anyone was keen to buy a slab of premiership cans.
Dead set they are absolute ******s over there.
I remember when we first won our first premiership I was searching long and far for a can, let alone a slab.
I genuinely hope they all get ring worm.
Considering I was happier for them than the doggies.
Now I only wish for bad things to happen to all Richmond supporters
Just putrid individuals
I removed the 5 points as a tiny bit harsh for your rudeness.

Now you want to stir up the muck over here? Why?

I’m back guys and girls
Thanks for your concern and sadly I don’t drink very much, you are both right though.
I did try and make $20
There’s a lot of people selling one can on eBay for $10+
People selling 6 packs for $40
I will just hold onto this slab for another 20 years and $100 will be the price per can.
I was banned not for me going over to that board, but once I realized I wasn’t welcome I decided to delete my comment and was in fact given a 1 week ban for my comments in the box when deleting a comment.
I wasn’t very happy with that outcome so I went to bigfooty god and justice has prevailed
The last 18 hours has sucked
But I really do appreciate you all standing up for me and I can’t wait to buy a ticket to the flag unveiling and not go.
Might even buy a few guest passes
You were given 5 points for being rude and annoying on an opposition club board.

I removed them as most off a day off was deemed sufficient in the end.

But hey, have 3 points for banging on about something YOU started.

Who's actually the one who's absolute filth?

The person who tries to sell something for more the double what said slab was originally purchased for, or the "ungrateful" filth who didn't take up this brilliant opportunity and told him where to stick his $100 slab?

Remember Catsmaninamerica alwats 2 sides to each story...
Enjoy your holiday [MOD EDIT]

Last edited by a moderator:
You were given 5 points for being rude and annoying on an opposition club board.

I removed them as most off a day off was deemed sufficient in the end.

But hey, have 3 points for banging on about something YOU started.

I’ll cop the 3 points and lesson learnt, won’t be venturing over there for any reason in the future.

I do find the parodox interesting.

Its perfectly fine for their supporters to buy tickets on Cats allocation - a move sponsored by their club in fact - but here the same capitalism is a crime.

Ok Capt Double Standard.

Go Catters

I do find the parodox interesting.

Its perfectly fine for their supporters to buy tickets on Cats allocation - a move sponsored by their club in fact - but here the same capitalism is a crime.

Ok Capt Double Standard.

Go Catters

Yep. Footy fans find their own behaviour always justified and always noble, but pretty much anything done by opposition fans is beyond the pale.

Good to see order restored to the universe.

Who the F**k goes around on big footy looking at other teams boards????
I don't wanna tell people how to live their life or anything but just a bit of advice to some would be to find an interest or a hobby.
Perhaps an old car or motorbike you could tinker with, if that's not your thing fishing? or buy an Xbox.
I'm just trying to help.

Who the F**k goes around on big footy looking at other teams boards????
I don't wanna tell people how to live their life or anything but just a bit of advice to some would be to find an interest or a hobby.
Perhaps an old car or motorbike you could tinker with, if that's not your thing fishing? or buy an Xbox.
I'm just trying to help.

I never venture onto other boards.......better all the weirdos you know than the ones you don’t :D

Exactly. I'll stick with you pack of weirdos.
At least we're weirdos with a common goal.

Wait, what??

You calling us weirdos?! Fair dinkum, where the hell do you get off calling us knowledgeable, clueless, balanced, one-eyed, schizophrenic, intellectual idiots ‘weirdos’ ??

We always......oh, hi Spazz!! Have a peep at this clown :$ :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back