Competitions 2024 BigFooty PAFC Supercoach Club Board Championship **Four Spots Left**

Yes I am in the top 18. I am phijan coach of the redtailtigers.

I have sent the message to you again. Let me know if it comes through this time. We've had issues with people not having conversations setup on their accounts.

Hey mods, can we get this pinned again. Cheers.

People, can I get you to post your ranking from last year. As always, best 18 make the cut and fight for glory and a shiny badge.

Hey mods, can we get this pinned again. Cheers.

People, can I get you to post your ranking from last year. As always, best 18 make the cut and fight for glory and a shiny badge.

Can you remind us how to check last years ranking? I stunk it up so have erased it from memory.

Can you remind us how to check last years ranking? I stunk it up so have erased it from memory.

All three sites have a history tab.

AFL Fantasy

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 1.51.49 pm.png

Supercoach

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 1.52.52 pm.png

Real Dream Team

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 1.53.25 pm.png

TimmyD11

Team Captain
May 19, 2015
Kapunda
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fulham FC
I'm crap at Supercoach but I'm giving it more thought this year so I'll see how I go.
2015: 56,186
2016: 30,326 (100k after round 1 then the next 6 rounds brought it into 30k then fluctuated within 1000 ranks either side for the rest of the year)
2017: 77,020 (Putrid. Was 19k after round 9 then cooked after the byes.)

Overall just need to take a different approach with the limited trades in Supercoach.

Last edited:

elMM

Cancelled
Nov 2, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
thebeesharps

I think as all posters so far were in last years competition, I'll just use the re-create league function and then fill any remaining spots with newcomers (based on rankings).

The code should have been sent now, to the email address you used last year. Let me know if you need it PM'd.

I am going around again this year.

2017 Rank: 558

The code should have been sent now, to the email address you used last year. Let me know if you need it PM'd.

I'm keen.

'Staygoldponyboy' is clearly cursed, so it will be replaced by 'leavingomelas'

Back