Meet Up 2018 Meet-up thread

Go on you AFLX nuts. Make the first meet-up of 2018 happen! :D
tenor.gif

Also I am thinking it might be time to shift things up a bit... up the road a bit literally...

Based purely on the fact that The Valley Inn has Stone & Wood on tap... :D

In SA?

I'm still waiting for my beer stein badge.
I am pretty sure it is on a Thursday night as well

A trip to SA, on a school night, for a meet up before a stupid new format does seem a bit X-treme... even for me

I might join you.

Ok. Let me know closer to the event. But I have had trouble with BF mates saying that they are going then changing their minds within a few weeks of the game.

Also, if anyone is planning on the GC trip then hit me up, I'm moving to Tweed shortly.

I plan to go to the Gold Diggers game to this year.
Next year I plan to see a game in WA at the new stadium and catch up with relos who live over there and support the Cats. Who knows, I may even sneak over there this year.

Ok. Let me know closer to the event. But I have had trouble with BF mates saying that they are going then changing their minds within a few weeks of the game.
Don't paint me with that brush.

I plan to go to the Gold Diggers game to this year.
Next year I plan to see a game in WA at the new stadium and catch up with relos who live over there and support the Cats. Who knows, I may even sneak over there this year.

Also, if anyone is planning on the GC trip then hit me up, I'm moving to Tweed shortly.

This sounds good will be @ GC game.

Back