Miami Heat-wagon thread

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
giphy.gif

Do we think they are going to sell these here in Australia at some places?
Good luck getting one. I know a few places sold the Whiteside one and they were gone within 10 minutes from being launched.

On eBay these are going for well over $160, most of them $200+

I'm waiting for DHGate to have them.

Bobber

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can't wait for the game today, one of the few times I will actually watch a game live.

Can't wait for those jerseys to get up on DHGate, will definitely get one

It is actually a pretty good trade for us at the moment, we need his scoring and finishing in the 4th quarter, hopefully it works out well for everyone

wadeallday

All Australian
Sep 10, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Miami Heat, LA Chargers
Good luck getting one. I know a few places sold the Whiteside one and they were gone within 10 minutes from being launched.

On eBay these are going for well over $160, most of them $200+

I'm waiting for DHGate to have them.

Yeah they weren’t on the heatstore website not long after my last post. Good thing I swooped in minutes after being on sale :sweatsmile:

wadeallday

All Australian
Sep 10, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Miami Heat, LA Chargers
Lakers shoot their best field goal % in 4 seasons, Unreal. Not much you can do. Those 3-pointers were going in no matter what defence the Heat played.

wadeallday

All Australian
Sep 10, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Miami Heat, LA Chargers
Wade and now Winslow picking up injuries in garbage time in what was one of the better offensive games this season. That’d be right.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
For a team that’s deep we really need all our guys to be half decent offensively. It’s pthetic. Dragic has never been enough. We’ve always needed a Wade or a Dion to be willing to break someone down and make a shot for themself.

Also leaving Dragic on for a defensive possession to get a stop to win the game is just dumb. He’s defended like ass all year. You play this lineup Tyler- Mcgruder-Winslow-JJ- Bam in that scenario and that is it. Even Ellington over Tyler, just not Dragic. I called that Fox would go straight at him. It’s just pathetic

wadeallday

All Australian
Sep 10, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Miami Heat, LA Chargers
For a team that’s deep we really need all our guys to be half decent offensively. It’s pthetic. Dragic has never been enough. We’ve always needed a Wade or a Dion to be willing to break someone down and make a shot for themself.

Also leaving Dragic on for a defensive possession to get a stop to win the game is just dumb. He’s defended like ass all year. You play this lineup Tyler- Mcgruder-Winslow-JJ- Bam in that scenario and that is it. Even Ellington over Tyler, just not Dragic. I called that Fox would go straight at him. It’s just pathetic

Yep, today Spo goes with the all defense lineup and look what happens.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
frustrating albeit meaningless loss. Pacers defence was really good to be fair, but our pnr coverages of Oladipo involved way to much Dragic and Olynyk late. It is just simple math, he'll get in the lane and either score, get fouled or find an open corner 3. it's just dumb

Back