Player Sponsorship Gryan Miers 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

At this rate I will open it up for additional pledges on Sunday.

Looking at your graph:
Target - $1,970
Pledged - $1,600
Shortfall - $370
Paid - $900 (Tuesday, 6 February)
14 pledges to be paid = $700

Pledgers still to pay:
ChookNorris David the Cat Dawn to Dark Doctor Gero Matthew Jelley Nakia Strange Cat Sttew thejester Turkey Tom Vdubs Will_I_Am Willo_ Chief

(I know some of you intend to pay early next week)

Follow this link to pay: http://bigfooty.com.au/sponsor/contribute.php

Leaves us $370 short or 8 pledges

Edit: Thanks to Nakia for assistance

Will the limit remain at $50 for the next round of pledges, or will it be increased?

Last edited:
Shoulda known Doctor Gero had not paid up.
As tight as a fish's rectum is that bloke.:D

pot-kettle.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're not called 'the Rabbi' for nothing :p:p:p

Looking at your graph:
Target - $1,970
Pledged - $1,600
Shortfall - $370
Paid - $700 (Tuesday, 6 February)

Cannot get the figures to balance:
Target - $1,970
Paid - $700 (Tuesday, 6 February)
Balance = $1,270
14 x $50 Pledges Outstanding (below) - $700
Balance = $570

Where did I go wrong?

Will the limit remain at $50 for the next round of pledges, or will it be increased?
Chief puts in the first $200 dollars. There's your balance and shortfall difference.

Looking at your graph:
Target - $1,970
Pledged - $1,600
Shortfall - $370
Paid - $900 (Tuesday, 6 February)

Edit: Thanks to Nakia for assistance

Its unlikely the pledge amount will change from 50.00

However if further entries are required to meet the total, then posters will be able to acquire additional shares.
There will be a notification if that becomes the case.

GO Catters

Its unlikely the pledge amount will change from 50.00

However if further entries are required to meet the total, then posters will be able to acquire additional shares.
There will be a notification if that becomes the case.

GO Catters
Thanks daz - needed to know whether to put the red light out tonight ;););)

OK, going to open up five spots x $50 for anyone who has already pledged/paid to go again. We have slowed to a trickle.

Those who have pledged but not yet paid, your pledge is still safe but please arrange payment ASAP.

OK, going to open up five spots x $50 for anyone who has already pledged/paid to go again. We have slowed to a trickle.

Those who have pledged but not yet paid, your pledge is still safe but please arrange payment ASAP.
I'll pay sometime this week.

Regarding prizes, I remember dazbroncos saying he can't take advantage of some prizes, which would apply to David the Cat - is there someway that the prizes could be more equitable for those who cannot do the Geelong visit?

I know it's complicated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regarding prizes, I remember dazbroncos saying he can't take advantage of some prizes, which would apply to David the Cat - is there someway that the prizes could be more equitable for those who cannot do the Geelong visit?

I know it's complicated.
I'm pretty sure CE said that If prize winners can't claim their prize for any reason they automatically go to Nakia.

Won’t speak for others but there are non local choices available in the prize pack and I know that going into it. I’m fine with what is offered and have even been able to use match day prizes.

Happy with the way it is.

Go Catters

Won’t speak for others but there are non local choices available in the prize pack and I know that going into it. I’m fine with what is offered and have even been able to use match day prizes.

Happy with the way it is.

Go Catters
That's great daz. My suggestion was certainly not meant to create an issue. I was just concerned because of your previous comments. That was why I had Cockatoo sign a guernsey + sent it to you :)

I'll pay sometime this week.
I will also pay at some stage this week... unless I go out for beers this weekend with Nakia and then it may be next week :D

That's great daz. My suggestion was certainly not meant to create an issue. I was just concerned because of your previous comments. That was why I had Cockatoo sign a guernsey + sent it to you :)
And to this day one of the kindest gestures/acts I’ve witnessed on my 8 years on here

Go Catters

Paid
*Vdubs
*$100, could not pay $50

Preference was $50
Was the 50 option not available? Can you explain more as to how that happened please? Perhaps pm?

Go Catters

I will also pay at some stage this week... unless I go out for beers this weekend with Nakia and then it may be next week :D

Take The rabbi - always good for a few shouts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back