Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
You obviously have a much more positive opinion about the professionalism of the Port Adelaide Power Football Club than I do.

I thought they were petty and pathetic and they dropped a required player as soon as they got the whispers that everyone heard about him leaving.

You think they dropped a player who wasn't required and held firm, even though it risked finally burning the bridge with him.

I'm sure Trengove believes it was actually his decision entirely, and that he hopes people believe he made it as late as possible.

I'm a bit more cynical - but to be honest, it's hard to summon much of a s**t about the PAPs and their ex-players.
The question is, which came first - Trengove wanting to leave, or Port pushing him out the door?

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Yeah, I love my Crows, but you couldn’t pay me enough money to sit inside a shed with no air conditioning on a humid 35 degree day with you weirdos.
They are sitting inside a shed with no air conditioning for this?
Wish it was 40 degrees!

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Yeah, I love my Crows, but you couldn’t pay me enough money to sit inside a shed with no air conditioning on a humid 35 degree day with you weirdos.

It's hard enough spending time in cyberspace with you nitwits. All in one room? F*ck off ;)

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
They are sitting inside a shed with no air conditioning for this?
Wish it was 40 degrees!

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
For some reason, I thought it was at the convention center and that’s why there was a cost.

Instead it’s in a shed at Alberton and the $75 covers the cost of the lamingtons and international roast.

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
I thought it was going to be a brilliant Sting operation by SAPOL called something like "operation bogan burglar"

They have them all in one place;)

pa members.jpg

EC , if you believe this puff piece then you cant be helped. I am in whatever camp Kristof was in. Trengove had done a deal with the Bullies early, the whispers got out and Port dropped him. Its laughable anybody says he only knew at the Elimination Final

The only ''not required'' bit was not required for 2018 lets get games into Houston and Marshall
I heard Trengove a few times during the year & his preference was to continue playing with Port... but I'm sure when his place in the 22 was becoming doubtful his manager would have started looking around & his language was that he would need to keep his options open. Missing the Weagles final would have ended any thoughts of remaining at Port.

Grooster24

Club Legend
May 27, 2015
Dlusional
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
They also apparently have no elderly supporters while supposedly being 1500 years old or something. Figure that one out:rolleyes:.

Always been my argument to my powa mate. Some day they'll have older members like us when their franchise had been around long enough for second and third generation supporters. They're only a young club relatively speaking. Shuts him up temporarily every time.

They also apparently have no elderly supporters while supposedly being 1500 years old or something. Figure that one out:rolleyes:.
They either all die young or follow the magpies. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back