Society/Culture Alt-Right: How the Breitbart Machine Laundered Racist Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

lol@abbymartin. Rita Panahi's confused twin. Nice legs though.

Chris Hedges. Ordained Presbyterian minister.

p35 completes the axis of stupidity with the time stamping.

Hedges has been a foreign correspondent & a well respected journalist (including the Middle East correspondent for the N.Y Times) for over 40 years....His father was a priest.

Abby Martin's politics couldn't be more diametrically opposed to Punani's if she tried....Abby actually goes out on location to dispel much of the usual piffle that passes for journalism on the part of the U.S MSM propaganda machine....Whereas Punani just types whatever secondary story Bolt couldn't be arsed with, as dictated to them by Murdoch's lackey editor in chief.

Once more, Mookness re-asserts itself upon the SRP boards again.

Hedges has been a foreign correspondent & a well respected journalist (including the Middle East correspondent for the N.Y Times) for over 40 years....His father was a priest.

Abby Martin's politics couldn't be more diametrically opposed to Punani's if she tried....Abby actually goes out on location to dispel much of the usual piffle that passes for journalism on the part of the U.S MSM propaganda machine....Whereas Punani just types whatever secondary story Bolt couldn't be arsed with, as dictated to them by Murdoch's lackey editor in chief.

Once more, Mookness re-asserts itself upon the SRP boards again.
I thought it was cute you time stamped the whole interview, as if matters of great importance were discussed.

You are so easily pleased.

Back on topic, abby martin is an anti-Semite who has been on Joe Rogan more times than Milo.

p35's journalist hero is the son of a priest.

Still not over my stinging barbs towards your golden boy Milos then I see.

Any comments to do with what's actually discussed & addressed in that video Moshy?

Or just here to expose the fact that you're still upset over those harsh things those bad people had to say about Milos.

Still not over my stinging barbs towards your golden boy Milos then I see.

Any comments to do with what's actually discussed & addressed in that video Moshy?

Or just here to expose the fact that you're still upset over those harsh things those bad people had to say about Milos.
His name is MILO
The people that tried to bring him down are scared of him.The same with he's a nazi hit job on Felix Kjellberg

Why are you scared of him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MILO;)
Sad that you have joined the MSM koolaid swallowers

I'm sad that you've been taken in by such a charlatan..... The sum of whose entire career, involves working edgy 'angles' in order to provoke other political interests, as a sole means of garnering yet more media attention......Thick on provocation, thin on substance.

I'm sad that you've been taken in by such a charlatan..... The sum of whose entire career, involves working edgy 'angles' in order to provoke other political interests, as a sole means of garnering yet more media attention......Thick on provocation, thin on substance.
upload_2018-2-8_19-1-36.jpeg

About the only thing you’ve ever said that sounds clear, logical, and factual.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There are far better thinkers out there who present similar arguments to Milo and/or tackle the same issues. To be so stuck on him is a bit Kool-aid as far as I'm concerned.
Better leave Ben Shapiro and Jordan Petersen out of this
My post was just showi how Proc35 is the first one to accuse others of drinking koolaid while when it comes to MILO he swallows the koolaid straight down

Better leave Ben Shapiro and Jordan Petersen out of this
My post was just showi how Proc35 is the first one to accuse others of drinking koolaid while when it comes to MILO he swallows the koolaid straight down

He's the George Michael of the cultural intelligentsia scene.....How anyone can hold him up as any type of intellectual spokesperson is laughable.

And Shapiro in nothing but another bought & paid for Zionist shill.

I really know better than to ask, so there's no excuse for it, but please - how so?

Because he's against any & all forms of government intervention & welfare whatsoever....He portrays himself as a libertarian, but he's actually an apologist for the multi-national corporations & banksters, in their war on all Social Democratic policy.....The reason for why he has risen so fast so quickly, is that he tows the corporate value systems & is actually a Zionist Jew himself.

Yes, he's articulate & well read....But if he didn't tow the values he does to start with, then he'd have gotten nowhere fast.

Because he's against any & all forms of government intervention & welfare whatsoever....He portrays himself as a libertarian, but he's actually an apologist for the multi-national corporations & banksters, in their war on all Social Democratic policy.....The reason for why he has risen so fast so quickly, is that he tows the corporate value systems & is actually a Zionist Jew himself.

Yes, he's articulate & well read....But if he didn't tow the values he does to start with, then he'd have gotten nowhere fast.
No possibility he just believed the things he talks about? Has to be bought?

No possibility he just believed the things he talks about? Has to be bought?

He's another born & bred Breitbart product....All these lads cut their teeth upon & are schooled in the Ayn Rand, objectivist philosophy of selfishness, prefaced upon a Lockean Individualistic social ethic & Aristotelian logical processes, that inform it's existential & ontological framework....A philosophy divorced from any & all social or collective values that inhere within a society.

See The Third Earl of Shaftesbury, Anthony Ashley Cooper, the student of Locke himself, for all the best critiques of what such a Lockean prescription leads to when implemented on a social scale.

Anyone as familiar with Rand as I am (An objectivist line-towing know-nothing at 20), can see right thru their rhetorical spiel.....The psycho-pathology that inheres in the Randian corpus, is what lies behind much of the corporatist mind-set of the Gordon Gecko 'greed is good' mantra. A position that insists that all value derives from the capitalist producers alone....Who deserve all their wealth & have no good reason to return anything to society whatsoever....A highly charged Darwinistic element of survival of the fittest, fuels much of the rationale behind the Randian Corpus, prefaced as it is upon an anti-social principle of every man for himself.

It is only by a full & conscious repudiation & disavowal of the Randian value-system, that we as a socierty must tear down the bulwark of the multi-nationalists & the bankers.....It is always about competing values in the end; & the values inherent in the Randian corpus are as soulless & inhuman as you can get....They are social poison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back