UFC 221 - PERTH - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Giving him the benefit of the doubt over something that he hasn't done before is hardly defending all the past sins of his that you keep bringing up. Not one of them influenced his most recent weight cut either.

Can I expect you'll be tuning out of the Hunt fight? He got arrested in the early 2000's you know. I'm sure he's sat on the stool a bit too long once or twice or inadvertantly eyepoked a guy.

I wasn’t criticizing or praising just saying it’s his fault. I watch the sport pretty sure In my own mind they’re all juicing.

I hate seeing Hunt get wrestle****ed, but he's had the last 5 years to improve the TDD and he just hasn't.

Pretty much, always been the hurdle for him to take that next step.

Blayde's 2nd and 3rd was uninspiring but after the early flurry have to give him a lot of credit.

I hate seeing Hunt get wrestle****ed, but he's had the last 5 years to improve the TDD and he just hasn't.
Hunt has made HUGE improvements to his TDD and his get ups in that time span. HUGE.

He is coming from a long way back, especially against someone like Blaydes.

hope bam bam learns from that hunt fight your ground game needs to be elite.

anyone who can pick hunt up an salm him down wow wee! boring fight but was soft core pr0n like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad for Luke. I mean, he did all the right things, he made weight (and that cut is clearly tough af for him, he accepted the fight (even tho he didn't have to). A ******* hell of a fighter, but u touch him, he's down, just as Bisping showed us.

Yoel/Conor? :D
Disagree. Romero cant go hard for 5 rounds. He will have a flurry then need 3-4 minutes to recover. Rockhold needed to force the pace and gas out the mountain of muscle that Romero is.

Disagree. Romero cant go hard for 5 rounds. He will have a flurry then need 3-4 minutes to recover. Rockhold needed to force the pace and gas out the mountain of muscle that Romero is.
Yoel looked to be in a great mental space. A skilled fighter...and just did well. Rockhold never looked great, and maybe because of the left shin injury that he copped very early in the fight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back