Winter 2018 Winter Olympics - PyeongChang [9 Feb - 25 Feb]

Remove this Banner Ad

No Mel, the problem with the weather at the Women's Slopestyle was not that it was "very, very cold"

Does she even watch the events Ch 7 shows between her little hosting bits? :rolleyes::shoutyoldman:

Mel just realised that snow is cold

Man these Russians can figure skate, amazing.

Been at work all day, did the women's giant slalom go ahead today?? If so, don't give away the result, I'll try catch a replay.

Man these Russians can figure skate, amazing.

Been at work all day, did the women's giant slalom go ahead today?? If so, don't give away the result, I'll try catch a replay.

Nope. :(

Postponed due to high winds, just like the Men's Downhill and will now be on Thurs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i get home and get the women’s moguls final again...just how many times have they shown it today?

Agree and 7's coverage has been woeful with replay after replay while denying to show any live events that Aussies are not involved in for some reason while pointing viewers to the App.........

It was so much better when Foxtel or pay TV had it and viewers could pick what they wanted to watch and a lot of us have different heritages and want the option to watch what we want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back