Game Day AFLX - Premiership Glory!

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-06/silver-balls-zooper-goals-must-be-aflx

Wow, what a breath taking launch o_O, with some carnival acts for some reason, a sky diver who missed the X, and genuine superstar players from powerhouse clubs like Jack ... ahh .... Billings from St Kilda .... and some bloke from North Melbourne.

As someone on SEN (Turfy I think) pointed out the day, amazing that St Kilda and North are so keen to pump up AFLX while both clubs will be desperate to renegotiate their Etihad agreements with the stadium's new owner isn't it ...

Wow, what a breath taking launch o_O, with some carnival acts for some reason, a sky diver who missed the X, and genuine superstar players from powerhouse clubs like Jack ... ahh .... Billings from St Kilda .... and some bloke from North Melbourne.

As someone on SEN (Turfy I think) pointed out the day, amazing that St Kilda and North are so keen to pump up AFLX while both clubs will be desperate to renegotiate their Etihad agreements with the stadium's new owner isn't it ...
Everything you've just said has made me violently angry

what was going on with a bloke in tights balancing on another bloke in tights?

what was going on with a bloke in tights balancing on another bloke in tights?
It was really unfortunate that they weren't allowed their full act due to the playing surface ...
latest

So, with an Open Training Session planned for this Saturday, and our AFLX games on the night before, that probably gives us a fair indication about what sort of team we can expect ... not particularly strong, which I'd call a win.

I’m surprised Port have named Trengove in their squad. His lack of pace is going to be brutally exposed in this format. I reckon he’d be shitting himself at the moment.

Last edited:
I just realised, we're playing Carlton first up as the "Away" team ... meaning AFLX could potentially could potentially be the debut of the Royal Blue ... tho I'm sure it'll just be last years clash instead.
Come on, if anything, AFLX should be taken seriously right down to the jumpers

I’m surprised Port have named Trengove in their squad. His lack of pace is going to be brutally exposed in this format. I reckon he’d be shitting himself at the moment.

Port picking all Four Horsemen of the MFC Apocalypse makes me want to watch their games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca in our squad wtf please withdraw
Bet he was one of the AFL demands

I'd rather not have him, Nev or Tmac in the squad at all. Brayshaw i'm, 50/50 on. I doubt he'll cop a head knock in this format, but also want him to be heading into the season at 100%

Bet he was one of the AFL demands

I'd rather not have him, Nev or Tmac in the squad at all. Brayshaw i'm, 50/50 on. I doubt he'll cop a head knock in this format, but also want him to be heading into the season at 100%

I’m the opposite on Brayshaw, he just needs to play footy regardless of what competition it is.

Melbourne (15-man squad)

4. James Harmes, 5. Christian Petracca, 9. Charlie Spargo, 10. Angus Brayshaw, 15. Billy Stretch, 18. Jake Melksham, 20. Corey Maynard, 25. Tom McDonald, 30. Alex Neal-Bullen, 31. Bayley Fritsch, 32. Tomas Bugg, 33. Oskar Baker, 37. Dion Johnstone, 39. Neville Jetta, 42. Josh Wagner

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-13/aflx-squads-top-talent-for-friday-night-lights

It'll be good to get a look at Spargo, Baker and Johnstone, at least.

I presume TMac will be rucking... if there is a ruck? Not sure why we'd take the risk. Same for Petracca and Bradshaw.

Try to get excited, remember it's the first of only two Friday Night games for us for the year :drunk:
And its the only Friday night game in Melbourne for the year

Four if we make the final on the night...
mate even if we made the grand final the AFL grand final would find a way to schedule us on Sunday twilight time slot

Isn't it only 3 games if you make the GF?

Three teams per group = 2 opponents.

Also the only reason I give a s**t is I want to see if Bugg's disposal has improved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back