Opinion Hurn... is he the right guy for captain?

Is Hurn the right guy for captain?

• Yes, he is the best because he is a good guy and he has receding hair.

• No, let him back off the leash to be a beast like Brock Lesnar.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm ....my mums 84,sick carnt ,,, then again being a wc supporter I'm sure you Ve got plenty of opportunities to immerse yourself in your little granny fetish at home games;)

As you can see, not just home games. I was a little disturbed when she wanted to film the shenanigans so you and your other relatives could watch ;)

I thought the same about Glass - but from all accounts he was outstanding as a leader and has since picked up 'leadership roles' at other clubs, namely Adelaide and now Hawthorn (?)

Maybe there is something we cannot see.

I do remember when Kennedy, Hurn and Priddis (?) were reportedly & supposedly auditioning for the role of Capt that Hurn seemed to be far more demonstrative on the field than the other candidates.

One thing about glass though is we didn’t feel this way after 3 years! After year 1-2 we were convinced he was out and out the best man for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see Shuey going on as captain for 3-4 years easily.
Fair enough.

No way imo, if he gets the captaincy next season (with Bunga going on in 19 maybe not likely) he will be 29 mid year.

I am hoping Duggan has an absolute break out year cements himself in the side with some genuine A grade games and then if not not year the year after make him skipper :).

Nah i agree with Eaglespur, i think Shuey misses out now unless he's filling in.

Hurn will get voted in next season ("because Bunga derrr derrrr the boiz love Bunga...") and by the time Hurn is ready to hang up the boots, Duggan would have had another 2 seasons of maturity in the AFL to be the young successor we originally wanted.

Back