Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m never being a witness in court again as long as I live. Defence Counsel are mean to me. Also my brain hurts from trying to work out how to avoid the traps set to make me sound totally corrupt. I thought I was heading in the right direction at one point but succeeded in replacing my authentic corrupt and untruthful impression with almost unbelievable stupid, which didn’t seem to me a vast improvement.

Last edited:
I'm probably a bitter loner, but **** valentines day
Pro-tip to all women out there:

If your boyfriend does heaps of amazing s**t for you on Feb 14th you're either celebrating your first Valentines Day together or he's a disgusting rat-bastard sloth who is banging sluts on the side.

If your boyfriend does heaps of amazing s**t for you on Feb 14th you're either celebrating your first Valentines Day or he's a disgusting rat-bastard sloth who is banging sluts on the side.
Mine forgot. As did I. So I guess on your reasoning that’s pretty healthy and good.

I’m never being a witness in court again as long as I live. Defence Counsel are mean to me. Also my brain hurts from trying to work out how to avoid the traps set to make me sound totally corrupt. I thought I was heading in the right direction at one point be succeeded in replacing my authentic corrupt and untruthful impression with almost unbelievable stupid, which didn’t seem to me a vast improvement.
My Mum once told me a story when she was a police officer giving evidence in a trial. She was going to say "and i executed a turn after the defendant" instead she said "i executed the defendant". She said the court room burst out laughing

My Mum once told me a story when she was a police officer giving evidence in a trial. She was going to say "and i executed a turn after the defendant" instead she said "i executed the defendant". She said the court room burst out laughing
LOL. That has charm though. I wanted to stand up because one of my legs had gone to sleep so I remembered to do the right thing and say Your Honour, may I stand? And I stood up and knocked half a dozen statements and attachments plus the water jug off the witness box. And nobody laughed. Probably because of after about 10 instances of clearing the court for some point of law discussion it had to be cleared again for water-jug-idiot break. And we’re still in the pre-trial hearing bit so apparently up for months more fun.

If your boyfriend does heaps of amazing s**t for you on Feb 14th you're either celebrating your first Valentines Day together or he's a disgusting rat-bastard sloth who is banging sluts on the side.

Pro-tip to all men out there:

Women will resent you for not putting effort in or will suspect you of cheating if you do put the hard yards in. Enjoy.

Hey guys,

My YouTube channel is running with a 'who do you choose' series, and this one is between Heeney and Petracca. I know it's the offseason and if you're like me you're craving watching any kind of footy so I thought I'd leave it here.

You can actually vote by clicking the 'i' icon in the top right of the vid. Please enjoy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back