Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motlop and Watts -
View attachment 460105

Watts recently said in an interview about his chance of getting to be at Port and was excited to hear that Adelaide were looking at picking up Trengove, and was even happier when Port picked him up
Where does that say we offered Motlop or Watts anything ?
Not sure what your point is there posting a Rucci opinion piece.

Nice try but no cigar.
Have another crack at spreading bullshit :poo:
Whatever any other club did or didn't do doesn't change the fact that your club jumped in feet first when you realized how many were walking out your door.

Only reason it's no big deal when you lose players is that you have no really good players to lose.
Even the Wines saga is just meh!
I notice you chose to ignore my rookie to AA at Alberton question

Last edited:

Richmond are completely losing it. All GF players automatically life members and now they're gonna pay Hardwicke 1.5 to 2+ million after one good season.

Tipping them to fall off a cliff

Richmond are completely losing it. All GF players automatically life members and now they're gonna pay Hardwicke 1.5 to 2+ million after one good season.

Hold out the promise of LM if they make top 4. Hold off on giving Hardwick more money. Even with a flag I doubt too many teams are chasing him

Nothing wrong with Premiership players being life members. Playing in a GF winning team gets your name permanently on the lockers at Adelaide (and probably most other clubs).

Which one of these would you pick over him?
Amon, Toumpas, Trengove, Farrell, Bonner, Garner, Howard, Patmore, Lienert, Barry, Houston, Hewett or Sam Gray?

That's not what I asked you
Answer my question then I'll answer yours

We don't fall for diversions here ... not like your board

Although if that's your depth - it's a deplorable list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There wasn't a question in your post. There aren't any heart and soul players in the team we named.

You are avoiding answering my question from the post before.

But that doesn't surprise me

As for this topic - you put 2 players who have not played a minute of football for your club in leadership roles ahead of the also rans that have been at the club for years.

The kool kids gang was why you lost Impey and Trengove - seems the Gold Pass culture is alive and well

Now
A rookie to AA at Alberton
?

Nothing wrong with Premiership players being life members. Playing in a GF winning team gets your name permanently on the lockers at Adelaide (and probably most other clubs).
Life membership should be for long term servants of the club, not fortuitous timing. Getting your name on a locker is not in the same universe

Which one of these would you pick over him?
Amon, Toumpas, Trengove, Farrell, Bonner, Garner, Howard, Patmore, Lienert, Barry, Houston, Hewett or Sam Gray?
Good point.

As I said earlier your depth players are shite.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back