Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,sorry I havnt posted for a while but those aware know I was going to to concentrate on scientific education rather than internet posting.
I'm happy to to say the bullying against both sides has stopped and most parents have been really excited about how interested their kids have become in science over the journey. How things change from the original grief.
Currently I now have 30 kids in the 6-8yo bracket (max I can handle)
127 in the 9-12 bracket which is split into 5 groups that I can hardly handle lol.
And 6 kids up to 16 which will obviously grow as the next group comes through.
241 pages now,wow. I can't thank this website enough.
To be able to show kids to care about science rather than just argue what we don't know has been a godsend.
Over 241 pages obviously everything has been answered,but as apart of the FES and the FESA I obviously wish to keep teaching science.
The Earth Is Flat and thank you so much to those who keep arguing otherwise while totally ignoring the fictional science tab.
Many classes have concentrated on this website and we have laughed and learned by those who love to argue rather than concentrate on real science.

Hi guys,sorry I havnt posted for a while but those aware know I was going to to concentrate on scientific education rather than internet posting.
I'm happy to to say the bullying against both sides has stopped and most parents have been really excited about how interested their kids have become in science over the journey. How things change from the original grief.
Currently I now have 30 kids in the 6-8yo bracket (max I can handle)
127 in the 9-12 bracket which is split into 5 groups that I can hardly handle lol.
And 6 kids up to 16 which will obviously grow as the next group comes through.
241 pages now,wow. I can't thank this website enough.
To be able to show kids to care about science rather than just argue what we don't know has been a godsend.
Over 241 pages obviously everything has been answered,but as apart of the FES and the FESA I obviously wish to keep teaching science.
The Earth Is Flat and thank you so much to those who keep arguing otherwise while totally ignoring the fictional science tab.
Many classes have concentrated on this website and we have laughed and learned by those who love to argue rather than concentrate on real science.
Holy s*** he's back.

It's
Holy s*** he's back.
I did say I was going to concentrate on education.
The kids love your moon talk NEGAN so thanks.
Cannots expulsion took multiple classes,but again I can't thank the website enough.
I've certainly grown in this time,nearing 250 pages suggests people are seriously unsure of modern science and the shape of the earth.

Is there a flat Mars society?

Nah because Mars has been observed as round, as has every other planet we have seen in the known universe.

Except earth. When will someone point a telescope at earth to prove once and for all that it is also round? Smells like a conspiracy to me.

Nah because Mars has been observed as round, as has every other planet we have seen in the known universe.

Except earth. When will someone point a telescope at earth to prove once and for all that it is also round? Smells like a conspiracy to me.
You sure every other planet is round?

From the overwhelming visual evidence? Yes.

Unless of course you are saying every planetary discovery has been a photoshopped lie.
I'm going to suggest that 241 pages suggests people around here aren't overly confident in old science?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either that, or they consider this whole malarky to be a good bit of fun!
I'm having more fun teaching real science to real kids.
You keep arguing with people over the internet if it's your thing I suppose.
Those who are unsure are those who need to argue.
Some of us teach while others just preach.

Where do you teach? Would it be possible to enrol in your course?

So in your opinion the whole SpaceX project currently underway is also an elaborate ruse?

I would say the number of Google searches for flat Earth over the past 2 years is more telling than this place.
The growth in the FES has been enormous over the last two years on both a conscious and sub conscious level.
No one can tell me that a sane person would discuss or argue against a concept they don't believe in or have no interest in,no matter what excuse they offer. The subconscious mind is well aware we are not standing upside down,so people are drawn to the topic,whichever side of the fence they sit on.

While the growth of the FES has been enormous,we are yet to see anything yet as the next generation continue to show a great interest while they are continually lied to,let down and mentally restricted by old science.

The growth in the FES has been enormous over the last two years on both a conscious and sub conscious level.
No one can tell me that a sane person would discuss or argue against a concept they don't believe in or have no interest in,no matter what excuse they offer. The subconscious mind is well aware we are not standing upside down,so people are drawn to the topic,whichever side of the fence they sit on.

While the growth of the FES has been enormous,we are yet to see anything yet as the next generation continue to show a great interest while they are continually lied to,let down and mentally restricted by old science.
Or, and hear me out here, some idiot NBA player made reference to it and everyone googled it to see what the hell he was going on about.

Back