Toast 2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest instalment in my saga, after being told on Monday that the book was in store and they would post it straight away (while the guernsey was still at the warehouse), still no book or guernsey in my hands.

I called this afternoon. Nothing has been sent out.

However....

I’m now told “I’ll get both of those in the mail for you now”. Hang on, I thought the guernsey was at the warehouse. “I’m pretty sure I saw a 3XL clash guernsey a minute ago, I’ll go check”.

I wait, expecting to be told sorry, it wasn’t 3XL. “Yeah, we’ve got one of the 3XL clash guernsey here”. I’m staggered and ask if it’s definitely the premiers one and not a standard one. “Yep, the one with the premiership cups on the front”.

I don’t want to get too excited, but I think my stuff might now actually be on its way to me.
Half a dozen phone calls.
125 days after I placed the order.
104 days after the book was released.
About 75 days since the jumper was released.

They have actually finally arrived!

I can’t believe it.

697E3E2E-60F9-4ED1-807F-D4EEB092C066.jpeg

Any idea when the 2018 Media Polos will be available online from the superstore? are they in stock at the superstore?

Yeah they are available in store. Just call them and ask for the size you want and you can pay over the phone. They ship it out quick as fk as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half a dozen phone calls.
125 days after I placed the order.
104 days after the book was released.
About 75 days since the jumper was released.

They have actually finally arrived!

I can’t believe it.

View attachment 459430

Glad it ended up working out mate. Still pretty average that it happened but at least it’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out this bad boy I got today!

Only the 3rd one made so far.

View attachment 434654
I had emailed these guys seeing if they could make me one with the WEG poster but never got a response so was gonna just get the local shop to frame it up for me, went to the WEG shop today and they had some already made up so I got this bad boy today.
Just waiting to move house before I hang it up which will annoy me as well as my other stuff which is annoying me.
IMG_0510.JPG

I would really like a Weg poster that didn't have the 2017 over the top of the premiers text. Just looks messy.
I know that's the only think I don't like but overall I prefer it to the Mark Knight one but already have a framed version of it so went with the WEG for this one.

Really? It was always advertised that way:
https://tigerland.shopdesq.com/memorabilia/richmond-tigers-premiers---team-signed-guernsey

Bizarre that they'd swap it around.

These are slightly different First one (Jumper on right) "Were from Tigerland" the Second ( Jumper on left) "Year of the Tiger". Everything else is the same. by the looks. Although I don't think the club website has sold the second one.

FYI I just ordered the second one on ebay. There are a few floating around and I've not seen them for more than $1995. There are actually some up for auction....

Found this on Facebook -Blokes Garrage

Lee Howson

New member · 8 hrs

richmond premiership
$150
Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria
i have 24 empty richmond premiership cans in excellent cond'' sell for $150 ono. call me on;**********

Lee Howson
New member · 8 hrs

richmond premiership
$150
i have 24 empty richmond premiership cans in excellent cond'' sell for $150 ono. call me on;**********.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lee Howson

New member · 8 hrs

richmond premiership
$150
i have 24 empty richmond premiership cans in excellent cond'' sell for $150 ono. call me on;**********.

Lee Howson
New member · 8 hrs

richmond premiership
$150

WTF? $150 for empty cans? He can't be serious. Anyone who offers more than a few dollars is seriously disturbed.

Lee Howson

New member · 8 hrs

richmond premiership
$150

Lee Howson
New member · 8 hrs

richmond premiership
$150
Tell him he's dreaming.

I had emailed these guys seeing if they could make me one with the WEG poster but never got a response so was gonna just get the local shop to frame it up for me, went to the WEG shop today and they had some already made up so I got this bad boy today.
Just waiting to move house before I hang it up which will annoy me as well as my other stuff which is annoying me.
View attachment 460512
Magnificient!!

OK so I’m watching the rd 1 v Carlton game from the seasons pack andvision is ok when it’s close up however when the camera shows anything from distance the players quality is very bad while the white lines on the ground almost flash. Makes it really hard to watch. Not sure it that’s the same on all the dvds or just this one. It’s terrible really.

OK so I’m watching the rd 1 v Carlton game from the seasons pack andvision is ok when it’s close up however when the camera shows anything from distance the players quality is very bad while the white lines on the ground almost flash. Makes it really hard to watch. Not sure it that’s the same on all the dvds or just this one. It’s terrible really.
Haven't watched any of them, but DVD is actually a pretty low resolution for modern day televisions, it would have to have been downsized from the original broadcast feed to fit on the disk. I imagine when its zoomed in then you can make things out ok, but when its a wide angle shot then there isn't enough dots to fill in the detail.

Haven't watched any of them, but DVD is actually a pretty low resolution for modern day televisions, it would have to have been downsized from the original broadcast feed to fit on the disk. I imagine when its zoomed in then you can make things out ok, but when its a wide angle shot then there isn't enough dots to fill in the detail.
Just shitty they put a 2nd rate product on the market. Old vhs tapes are more watchable than this. Why not have blu ray options and just charge more?

I tell you what the G is gonna look amazing this year when its packed with a lot of people in the yellow jumper
Im still surprised the club hasn't filled a bay or two at Punt Road End with yellow shirts to get that colour flooding the G like they do in NBA finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back