Media S25 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Prune Juice, who the hell drinks Prune Juice anymore.

Let me think about the fair challenge. Whatever we think of we can save it for our match.

It may be the chance for us to request we match up on each other.
Yep sounds like a plan. Let the sim decide.

Yeah good call. Ill put an av bet on that.

I trust you will include assessment in terms of quality, not just quantity of posts?
Gotta be a balance c2r.

Can't put out three quality posts a week vs someone who puts out 50, with say 20 quality posts.

Gotta be a balance c2r.

Can't put out three quality posts a week vs someone who puts out 50, with say 20 quality posts.
I’m not talking about 3 posts per week, EJW

I trust you will include assessment in terms of quality, not just quantity of posts?
As per the OP...The criterion for this award is a combination of on field and off field performance but does favour on field stats.

The off field is obviously open to interpretation but the overall goal is to give encouragement and recognition to our rookies to develop a stronger league.

Dingster for admin.
As per the OP...The criterion for this award is a combination of on field and off field performance but does favour on field stats.

The off field is obviously open to interpretation but the overall goal is to give encouragement and recognition to our rookies to develop a stronger league.
also c2r, it's why in a PM I floated the idea of a Rookie Ladder.

The Rookie Ladder is purely an off field ranking on posting and site involvement. Your quality criteria will be fulfilled over yonder my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cactus_ has to be in contention for this week.
If only we were counting SuperCoach points instead of Dream Team. I only got a handful of touches but a goal to put us in front when the game was in contention would have been worth bulk SC points. What can I say - I’m a quality over quantity kind of guy.

If only we were counting SuperCoach points instead of Dream Team. I only got a handful of touches but a goal to put us in front when the game was in contention would have been worth bulk SC points. What can I say - I’m a quality over quantity kind of guy.

Cactus I didnt know you joined SFA? Since When?

Thats the best kind of guy.

Anyone can spam s**t. Just look at me....

Actually im pretty funny, i make myself laugh all the time with the things i say.

Cactus I didnt know you joined SFA? Since When?
Since about five minutes ago.

Actually since about this time last week. I got a run for the Wonders in a forward pocket this week and I completely humiliated some poor rube who was playing back pocket for the Royals. I may have ended the guys career.

Since about five minutes ago.

Actually since about this time last week. I got a run for the Wonders in a forward pocket this week and I completely humiliated some poor rube who was playing back pocket for the Royals. I may have ended the guys career.
He plays for the royals. His career was already ruined

Remove this Banner Ad

Back