Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

In that case, go hard. Make sure you win the flathead award.
It's yours for the taking, but there's still a lot of work to do if you want to beat cats2rise after he moves Yakker to the back pocket this week :)

Ahhhh you picked up on that little warning did you :thumbsu::mad:

In that case, go hard. Make sure you win the flathead award.
It's yours for the taking, but there's still a lot of work to do if you want to beat cats2rise after he moves Yakker to the back pocket this week :)
As much as I love some bbq flathead, cats2rise has me well and truly covered I suspect.

As much as I love some bbq flathead, cats2rise has me well and truly covered I suspect.
You underestimate yourself.

oops, I mean you overestimate yourself.

Or maybe you underestimate cats2rise.

It's gotta be one of them. Not sure which one though. I'm going to sleep on it.

I’ve shown nothing up forward cats2rise . Wouldn’t mind a run on the half back flank if there’s one going - see if I can find a bit of the pill there while you find someone actually a shot at hitting the scoreboard up front.

295 ........

Lets all take a moment and reflect on that number shall we? 295 is significant why? Well, the year 295 started on a Tuesday and today is Tuesday. Today is also 5 more sleeps until Headless plays his 295th game. 5 is also significant because it is the last number in 295!! Incredible right? Well not as incredible as the milestone game this weekend. Did you know that Headless has taken more than 295 marks in his SFA career. Two Hundred and Ninety Five is also significant because if you assign a number to each letter of the written number 295 (eg. A = 1, B = 2 etc) it doesn't even add up to 295 (well it might, I CBF testing it)

I think we all need to stand up, raise a glass to the man and his fantastic achievement. He is clearly head and shoulders above us all!!!

#TheMarchto300

295 ........

Lets all take a moment and reflect on that number shall we? 295 is significant why? Well, the year 295 started on a Tuesday and today is Tuesday. Today is also 5 more sleeps until Headless plays his 295th game. 5 is also significant because it is the last number in 295!! Incredible right? Well not as incredible as the milestone game this weekend. Did you know that Headless has taken more than 295 marks in his SFA career. Two Hundred and Ninety Five is also significant because if you assign a number to each letter of the written number 295 (eg. A = 1, B = 2 etc) it doesn't even add up to 295 (well it might, I CBF testing it)

I think we all need to stand up, raise a glass to the man and his fantastic achievement. He is clearly head and shoulders above us all!!!

#TheMarchto300
300? Do people still celebrate that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shhshshshhhhhhh.......... talk him up, he's one of us.

Solidarity Reg

View attachment 461454
Okay.

Headless is my favourite teammate, past or present, to be playing game number 295 this weekend.

His early work was terrific, for about 250 games I barely saw him make a bad post. He seems to be catching up on his quota now though ;)

Okay.

Headless is my favourite teammate, past or present, to be playing game number 295 this weekend.

His early work was terrific, for about 250 games I barely saw him make a bad post. He seems to be catching up on his quota now though ;)
that's more like it mate!!!

I heard rumours that the club has already run out of #Headless295 memorabilia. With the exception of beanies - for some reason Headless fans don’t seem to have embraced them. :(

gold!!!

cooney would you mind preparing a speech and posting it in here outlining some of the highlights both on and off the Qooty field you have had playing alongside Headless? It would be a fitting tribute to the man and his accomplishments to have someone as experienced as you pay homage.

Note Corndog. No more than 3 Ric Flair "wooo" gifs.

While we're waiting for Headless to pen his long overdue thank you note to us all, I'd like to sincerely thank Dingster for his unwavering faith in me. I'd also like to tell sausageroll that while I can understand the doubts he holds over me ever returning to anything resembling my past dominance, I used to hold doubts that he'd ever become a respected poster that people enjoyed bantering against. So I guess we were both founded in our doubts. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back