Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I still can’t believe no one’s called my bluff on the theft thing.

You’ve seen this year I’m incapable of accumulating possessions. :( what kind of teammates are you?
MBD built the club on a culture of trust and integrity, that didn't last much longer than half of season 1. Now it's every man for himself so good luck to you Tarks :D

You’ve seen this year I’m incapable of accumulating possessions. :( what kind of teammates are you?

Me?

Well I'm the "nice one" with a dash of snark for effect

MBD built the club on a culture of trust and integrity, that didn't last much longer than half of season 1. Now it's every man for himself so good luck to you Tarks :D
That’s not true.

When I took over (and then subsequently left) I worked ******* hard and I built a strong culture of hatred towards me.

That lasted a good fifteen seasons. Now to build up another awful reputation to get myself banished for another fifteen.

Can I just point out a glaring mistake from the OP:

Who’s Hot: Tarkyn_24 ???????????

Is this the same Tarkyn_24 who recorded donuts in Round 2 and is a member of the Donut Factory?
Unlike you, it’s not a mistake.

He’s done alright securing a class act like you.

He nearly had the double but I couldn’t pass up rejoining my favourite delicacy.
But Pie 4 Life plays for the Dragons.

I'm doing a Dingster and pretending to have faith in you.

We never throw in the towel. We are sadistic and think we can win.
I think we can win and I'm going to make an incredibly wild call to prove my faith (see below)...

Vesty only smokes after sex and Qooty wins so he’s down to one a week, on a Sunday arvo.
So, Vesty will be having sex on Sunday. Congrats mate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is qooty not basket ball.
And aren't you glad, I watched you in practise

tenor.gif

Warriors just repeating themselves now. Talk about dribble
On the same page here at the Wazza's. You could learn a thing or two.

I'm a sweeetheart

But I'm also human

If you're going to set them up

I'm going to knock them down

Take some comfort in the thought that it's not malicious
thats so sweet :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back