Analysis 2018 Melbourne SuperCoach - All welcome in Div 3, see post 87

Last edited:
In. This time will be different and I'll hold at least 1 trade until the GF... I swear!

upload_2018-2-16_14-35-26.png

Was Div 2 last year. Ranked 1806, ran out of trades and had to carry injured Selwood as a donut toward the end though otherwise I think I would have won Div 2.

Bit of help on how to find last years ranking lads?
Was about 30k from memory

On the Lobby page, if you scroll down to the bottom on the left hand side there are two tabs you can open: "Achievements" and "History". Click on History and then over on the RHS click on 2017. It should give you your round by round points scored, rank, etc. Take a screenshot of your round 23 rank in the presence of a Justice of the Peace, Police Officer, or other Approved Citizens (refer to fine print for who qualifies as an AC), sign the back of the screenshot with the blood of your first born and mail it to Stryker. Simple!

On the Lobby page, if you scroll down to the bottom on the left hand side there are two tabs you can open: "Achievements" and "History". Click on History and then over on the RHS click on 2017. It should give you your round by round points scored, rank, etc. Take a screenshot of your round 23 rank in the presence of a Justice of the Peace, Police Officer, or other Approved Citizens (refer to fine print for who qualifies as an AC), sign the back of the screenshot with the blood of your first born and mail it to Stryker. Simple!
Hahaha thanks mate

How can I fond my final score?

I do not have the email. My rd 22 score has me a ranking around 50k.

Worst season I've had.
See

As an aside, haven't received any bloody screenshots yet.

See

As an aside, haven't received any bloody screenshots yet.
For some reason it only has 2014 there. I think I’d logged in previously with Facebook but didn’t see that option this year.

I just realised I’ve been doing SC since 2006 season.

Back