Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

They say you can lead an idiot to drink but you can’t make him water.

Or something like that: I don’t really understand the saying.
I thought it had a horse in it?

You can lead a horse to an idiot... something something something, punch line!

I thought it had a horse in it?

You can lead a horse to an idiot... something something something, punch line!
You can lead a horse to an idiot but you can never... uh... make it reason with it? No, scrap that. You can lead a horse to an idiot but you can't make it kick it. That'll do for now.

You can lead a horse to an idiot but you can never... uh... make it reason with it? No, scrap that. You can lead a horse to an idiot but you can't make it kick it. That'll do for now.
You can lead a horse to an idiot and you can lead an idiot to a horse. If either of them drink water, its probably because they were thirsty

A horse, an idiot and water are in a bar. The idiot turns to water and says 'gagf, waters for idiots!'

Water looks at him and says 'you're 60% right there', the horse neighs and water laughs uncontrollably, although nobody noticed because water cant speak

A horse, an idiot and water are in a bar. The idiot turns to water and says 'gagf, waters for idiots!'

Water looks at him and says 'you're 60% right there', the horse neighs and water laughs uncontrollably, although nobody noticed because water cant speak
This sense made absolutely no joke. I like you :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A horse and an idiot walk into a bar. The bartender asks,

"Why the long face?"

The horse says,

"I'll have H2O"

So the bartender gives it water. The idiot says,

"I"ll have H2O too"

He dies.

We’re saving all the fanfare up so that you can have one big fanfare moment rather than lots of underwhelming little ones.
Nah I’m good with how I’m going

"Why the long face?"

The horse says,

"I'll have H2O"

So the bartender gives it water. The idiot says,

"I"ll have H2O too"

He dies.
I hate it when tania hird survives :'(

"Why the long face?"

The horse says,