Hello from a new fan

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 463272
Sorry it’s taking so long! Life just got a little busier than expected this week.
Band wagoner lol
If it wasn't for the lies from rest you'd be supporting the best club for sure. Were nothing like the Yankees and more like Boston Celtics. You really owe us mate

I might just support Golden State Warriors next year too btw

Band wagoner lol
If it wasn't for the lies from rest you'd be supporting the best club for sure. Were nothing like the Yankees and more like Boston Celtics. You really owe us mate
No, more like the Montreal Canadiens...reminding everyone that your team has won more championships than anyone else, every chance you get...leaving out the little factoid that it’s been decades since the last time it happened. And what’s all this about owing you guys anything?

No, more like the Montreal Canadiens...reminding everyone that your team has won more championships than anyone else, every chance you get...leaving out the little factoid that it’s been decades since the last time it happened. And what’s all this about owing you guys anything?
already getting into carlton fans, love it.

If it takes you that long to make a decision then you made the right decision;)37 years
Well round 1 is going to be huge! First ever game as a tigers fan

And if we win...

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So whats the verdict? BaseballJunkie? You chose the tiger i presume. :) Good choice. Biggest team in the country, 90,000 + members, many years of 20+ win seasons, much joy and success coming up. Also, just between you and me, it's a very big turn on for the ladies to date a Richmond supporter, trust me. ;)

Carlton have somehow gotten even worse than last year in which they were pathetic. They have huge problems down there at the Blues. The biggest being that their favourite son, the second or third best defender to ever play the game, Stephen Silvagni, is currently employed as list manager. :eek:

Stay away from them is my advice. They're a corrupt club that seeps failure and incompetence all the way down through their organisation in to their military police who patrol on here so be warned. All other clubs including Richmond just have fair and honest moderators to keep the peace..

Hello, and thanks for the welcome! Most mid-life crises involve buying a new motorcycle or some such. For me, I’m becoming obsessed with the Australian sports scene. I remember watching footy when it would be shown here in the USA on cable back in the early 1990’s, but it was hard to follow it, since cable stopped showing games and there was no internet. Somehow, I started watching again (mostly old games on YouTube) and I really love it. Since I’m new to the scene, I have to reserve the right to change teams...all I really have to go on are old games on YouTube, which teams have cool guernseys, and team songs. So far I’ve narrowed it down to Adelaide, Richmond (I swear it’s not because they were in the Grand Finals), Carlton, Sydney and West Coast. But I’m open to suggestions (and maybe bribes...kidding, of course). Thanks again for the welcome!

Team: Adelaide, maybe. Not sure.

Other Sports: Baseball, ice hockey, American Football, Rugby (both kinds), Gaelic Hurling

Favourite Foods: Pizza, chocolate

Favourite Drinks: it was Coca Cola, until my doctor told me to cut down

Best Holiday Spot: Boston, USA

Favourite Cartoon Character: Daffy Duck or Foghorn Leghorn

Most amazing thing I've done or seen: Saw my daughter born

Hobbies: Sports video games. Currently at 9 different sports.

Favourite Video Games: NHL 18, MLB the Show 17, AFL Evolution
Nice to have you on this forum. Welcome here, looking forward to chat with you.
You can also get all the news on Indian sun magazine website.

You chose wisely,welcome to Tigerland mate.

Our president is from the USA.

The greatest club with the greatest song,mascot and colours and a fantastic supporter base and a team that is in it together,like brothers and sisters.

Welcome to the tribe!

So whats the verdict? BaseballJunkie? You chose the tiger i presume. :) Good choice. Biggest team in the country, 90,000 + members, many years of 20+ win seasons, much joy and success coming up. Also, just between you and me, it's a very big turn on for the ladies to date a Richmond supporter, trust me. ;)

Carlton have somehow gotten even worse than last year in which they were pathetic. They have huge problems down there at the Blues. The biggest being that their favourite son, the second or third best defender to ever play the game, Stephen Silvagni, is currently employed as list manager. :eek:

Stay away from them is my advice. They're a corrupt club that seeps failure and incompetence all the way down through their organisation in to their military police who patrol on here so be warned. All other clubs including Richmond just have fair and honest moderators to keep the peace..
He's actually the GOAT defender.

How can I explain in a way that you would understand uhh

He's uh like Rance but uh better and will be remembered as such

Remove this Banner Ad

Back