The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers, this is my son's approach.

1. Disregard any horse in barriers 13 - 24.
  2. Given how long the Melbourne Cup is, go with younger horses.
  3. Has the horse won or been highly competitive at 3200M or thereabouts?

As I said, that is the second Trifecta he has nailed over the past few years with a five dollar bet - and he normally comes close each year.

So now you know!

Time to give this old chestnut a bump. How’d everyone go over the break? Woz did me a solid as I tipped her from the start. Tomorrow has me scratching my head. To load up on Portland or not, with the griffin-less clippers being capable of anything at home. It’s a big out list for LAC.

I hate giving out tips but I got this last night. Randwick R3#7 almost court. Apparently the breeder has come over from NZ specifically for this one. Maybe a little e/w
Im on it.

Fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I hate giving out tips but I got this last night. Randwick R3#7 almost court. Apparently the breeder has come over from NZ specifically for this one. Maybe a little e/w
Excellent tip, thanks DB I had a few shekels on it at fixed odds.

I don’t really know how ratings work but apparently it jumped from a 52 to an 82 which is a massive leap apparently. It will be very short in the canberra cup in its next run then will be a G3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same guy as last week gave me She will reign and kinky boom. 7&8 Caulfield. I think my decade worth of tips came up last week so I’d probably ignore
She Will Reign is a massive chance.
Kinky Boom is a shot too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Had $50 on Germany to win the ice hockey gold at the Olympics. Payout was about $400 and Germany blew it with 55 seconds remaining and on a power play which means they have an extra man on the ice. Bullshit.
Haha, that sucks! I didn't see the game (didn't bother watching much of the Ice Hockey with no NHL players playing) but I heard on the radio that OAR won, but the way it was announced, it sounded like OAR was on the PowerPlay (presumably due to having zero understanding about the game) ... fancy giving up the game winner short handed, absolutely inexcusable.

I had Sydney fc to win by 2+. Forgot about the driving rain, then they had a red 30 mins or something in. Still got it though. Was a nice shock. Rockets game points over for me today. Throwing the little cash left after a cashout.

Haha, that sucks! I didn't see the game (didn't bother watching much of the Ice Hockey with no NHL players playing) but I heard on the radio that OAR won, but the way it was announced, it sounded like OAR was on the PowerPlay (presumably due to having zero understanding about the game) ... fancy giving up the game winner short handed, absolutely inexcusable.

Nah it was even worse mate Germany were on the power play up 3-2 and gave up the equaliser. Went to OT then OAR scores on the power play.

Nah it was even worse mate Germany were on the power play up 3-2 and gave up the equaliser. Went to OT then OAR scores on the power play.
Ouch!

Reminds me of one of the Blackhawks recent Stanley Cup wins, trailed by a goal with a minute and a half to go of Game 6, leading 3-2. Then scored 2 goals in 17 seconds to win it all, it was delightful.

Ouch!

Reminds me of one of the Blackhawks recent Stanley Cup wins, trailed by a goal with a minute and a half to go of Game 6, leading 3-2. Then scored 2 goals in 17 seconds to win it all, it was delightful.

One of me good mates here is a Blackhawks fan. I can call him up ask him about that game and then walk away for the phone for half an hour, come back and still hear how the scored the 2nd lol.

I had Sydney fc to win by 2+. Forgot about the driving rain, then they had a red 30 mins or something in. Still got it though. Was a nice shock. Rockets game points over for me today. Throwing the little cash left after a cashout.

I like Jazz +3 in that game, rested and pushing for playoffs, Rockets on the back to back.

One of me good mates here is a Blackhawks fan. I can call him up ask him about that game and then walk away for the phone for half an hour, come back and still hear how the scored the 2nd lol.
Haha, I'm not dissimilar to be honest, it was amazing. With how terribly we're going this season, we need something to cling onto as well.

Haha, I'm not dissimilar to be honest, it was amazing. With how terribly we're going this season, we need something to cling onto as well.

* mate he was having a whinge the other night about them because they won't make playoffs for the first time in a decade and I said mate you'd bloody neck yaself if you knew what it was like supporting the team I do back home. Tried to compare it to the Edmonton Oilers except we were worse.

I like Jazz +3 in that game, rested and pushing for playoffs, Rockets on the back to back.

I reckon there will be heaps of points. There’ll be 30 3’s if both teams are on. I really like the jazz so that’s why I went the overs. Couldn’t pick a line on it. I have a feeling this will be a good time to get on the warriors lines now. They will start gearing up soon.

**** mate he was having a whinge the other night about them because they won't make playoffs for the first time in a decade and I said mate you'd bloody neck yaself if you knew what it was like supporting the team I do back home. Tried to compare it to the Edmonton Oilers except we were worse.
I'm fuming about it, as I'm sure he's said, we've still got some absolute gun players, most games we're getting plenty of shots on goal, just can hardly get any to hit the twine, and having missed our no.1 goalie for the majority of the season, we're letting them in hand over fist.

The trade off better be the Dees making the finals, because god forbid I have two teams contending at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back