Games & Recreation Photography: Who's into it what Camera and Lens do you have and show us some of pictures thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fuuu noice shot^^.

Hey peeps I've been thinking about getting a new camera mainly for landscape shots and normal pics etc.
Ive got a old cannon cool pics and a go pro but the go pro prob better on taking vids.

Whats a good camera without spending too much $$$$.
Cheers BF.

Whats the maximum you want to spend?

Snowed here yesterday. I never realised how hard it is to shoot in snow, definitley get off Auto and really need to play with the aperture otherwise the snow looks grey. So these are a little over-exposed, others were under. On top of that you have snow falling and melting onto your lens and camera, plus it's -1 degrees and wearing gloves. Nothing great but it is a challenge for a hack. fullsizeoutput_679.jpeg IMG_1584.JPG

fullsizeoutput_674.jpeg

I went to NYC earlier in the year and took my Nikon D5100 (it's around 5 years old)

I went to Kodak to blow up some photos, wanted them quite large. However, when I copied them to my Mac they were only very small file sizes - around 400KB. Previously, on my desktop they would be 3-4MB. The lady tried but they were all obviously pixelated and looked like junk.

Anybody know why they copied across so small?

I went to NYC earlier in the year and took my Nikon D5100 (it's around 5 years old)

I went to Kodak to blow up some photos, wanted them quite large. However, when I copied them to my Mac they were only very small file sizes - around 400KB. Previously, on my desktop they would be 3-4MB. The lady tried but they were all obviously pixelated and looked like junk.

Anybody know why they copied across so small?
What exactly are you wanting to do? Is this to print out? What size do you want to go to?
If I go into photoshop and make an image larger, the file size goes up enormously. I think the person at Kodak has dome something wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I many take photos of moving steel boxes. Commonly called trains and trams:
landRoE.jpg

4FcdGHO.jpg

vvYPUD7.jpg

iNYYBXV.jpg

PTb3g9V.jpg

All with a 550D which I've have for nearly a decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back