Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was watching that, great get. After my two recent selling flops it was nice to see something Collingwood go for a bit of coin. $520 was the final price for anyone interested, which I think is about right for a premiership-winning PI. Awesome player too. Congrats and Go Pies

$520? That’s a bargain. Minimum our guernseys went for was $2,000. They weren’t even grand final worn either. Match worn but not during grand final.

Edit: my bad, just realised it’s only a player issue so assuming it wasn’t worn during grand final? Even so still reckon it’s a steal

Was watching that, great get. After my two recent selling flops it was nice to see something Collingwood go for a bit of coin. $520 was the final price for anyone interested, which I think is about right for a premiership-winning PI. Awesome player too. Congrats and Go Pies

Cheers. Over the moon with this premiership winning guernsey and was not letting this big whale of mine cross the bow without a real shot at it. Already drawing up a display case for it. Also glad the seller didn't frame the guernsey because IMO it is a tragedy when PI items are butchered with thumb tacks, sewing needles, glue and scissors ect..

It scares me to think that if that was a West Coast 2006 GF jumper of a similar level player to Luke Ball it would be 10 times that amount. Hell even a 2005 or 2015 would probably go for the same price.

$500 is a bargain for a PI from any teams premiership.

Anyone know why I can’t upload directly from my phone on tapatalk? Got a few oppy buys recently. One day I’d really like to get everything together but it’s spread over two cities and there’s a fair amount (over 30 shirts, just as many various tees, shorts, socks).

(Soccer strips this is. No one wants to see three old Freo jumpers. Then again I do have a green anchor...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know why I can’t upload directly from my phone on tapatalk? Got a few oppy buys recently. One day I’d really like to get everything together but it’s spread over two cities and there’s a fair amount (over 30 shirts, just as many various tees, shorts, socks).

(Soccer strips this is. No one wants to see three old Freo jumpers. Then again I do have a green anchor...)
Phot would be too large of a file use Snapchat to Dave image it works fine to resize the image

Remove this Banner Ad

Back