Player Sponsorship 2018 Bigfooty Sponsors of Jake Lever and Katherine Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

ohh My Gaawn (Gaawd)
Wellll this calls for a drink.

I did see this news whilst i was working, fair to say it was certainly a mood boost.

Now my question to the public on BF is what are your questions you would like me to ask him? (i know this is quite a reverent position to be in, i wont let you down!)
Is it true he is engaged to his teacher?

Actually maybe don’t ask him that.

If i bring a plus one does the MFC have to be notified prior to the BBQ
No - the RSVP is for you and guest. They don’t require details of the guest. So long as you don’t bring anyone who becomes psychotic and a bit murdery then all good.

No - the RSVP is for you and guest. They don’t require details of the guest. So long as you don’t bring anyone who becomes psychotic and a bit murdery then all good.
Drop Lamumba a line - he might be free to accompany

Paid what?

You mean I’m supposed to pay to be part of the sponsorship?

It’s traditional.

At the moment your debt stands at something like $400,000 Zimbabwe dollars.

I'm actually occupado this weekend, made plans to cry my heart out to a romcom to make up for the loss of my hot date.

If you’re interested in being part of the sponsorship there is still time.

Get in and sponsor the first player not to be delisted, retire or be traded soon after we sponsor them..... we’ll we hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PG would you like to come with me on sunday to the BBQ?
Sure. That would be good fun. I was thinking of coming to the family day anyway which puts me in the general region. And I’m curious to meet Jake the Rake. Thank you.

Are you going as Mitch Wallis? I can come as the Bont

Sure. That would be good fun. I was thinking of coming to the family day anyway which puts me in the general region. And I’m curious to meet Jake the Rake. Thank you.

Get a room will ya!

Get a room will ya!
Shuddup. We’re negotiating an important contract and inviting public scrutiny as is best practice

*i might have made that bit up because it sounds plausible

I was thinking of coming to the family day anyway

I dont think i will be there that early to go to the Family day, since i live an hour an half away.
Actually I wont be going as Mitch this time more like a mixture between Melksham or Harmsey.
Short around the sides w Curles on top.

I dont think i will be there that early to go to the Family day, since i live an hour an half away.
Actually I wont be going as Mitch this time more like a mixture between Melksham or Harmsey.
Short around the sides w Curles on top.
I’ll probably go to some of family day. I’ll see you at tower 6 at 12:30. Tell you what, I’ll PM my mobile number and you can text me if you get lost or go mad or something.

Okay ponsdale my analyses from Yesterday was:

Went to the MCC for "an unforgettable luncheon", with Mod PG to speak exclusively with Jake Lever.
I arrived 30mins early ended up Attending the Family day, then after it finished I followed Gawn and Pig to the lunch.

Entering the MCC, PG an i spoke to Jake for about 15 minutes making sure we used our full hour an a half to mingle and get autographs, photos.
Everyone except for James Harmes was in attendance. I made sure to get around every player.

First thing I noticed about Jake was how mature he is for a 21 year old (though he's 22 now).
Then proceeded to ask him if there was any truth to him Dumping his Adelaide football gear at the Tip. no truth in that, he found it funny though.
(I didn't get an interesting encounter with every player, tried to but didn't want to make it feel weird.)
  • Max Gawn, turns out his favourite thing to do is to block short peoples views at the movies or Concerts. He went on to talk about his birth weight being massive Proper Gander was talking to him about that.
  • Jayden Hunt's unofficial nickname is Nipps or Nippys, and yes his middle finger is massively long.
  • Micheal Hibberd is rather funny. He however does not promote the name "Pig".
    When asked where he picked that name up, Micheal said it was from the bombers because he "looked a bit Porky".
  • Tom Mac loves a chat. He sat in the same spot for most the day, talking to anyone that came over, happy to give anyone his time.
  • Dom Tyson wasn't as intimidating as i thought, he even offered to sign my 17' membership. (After I got him to sign a Sherrin)
  • Gus Brayshaw said the Club are in a fantastic position for multiple years of success. That will lure his brothers out of the West, over to Victoria to sign up with Us.
  • Jake Lever and NIB are housemates,
  • Speaking of NIB, turns out we have mutual friends in SA.
After Photos from the Gold sponsors most the Better known footballers left, but Hoges an Stretch stuck around.
Some of the rookies stuck around. Managed to get a photo with Hoges and Lever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back