Prediction Do you think St kilda will make the 8 in 2018

Do you think St kilda will make the 8 in 2018?

• Yes

Votes: 58 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 116 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeOfGlory

Team Captain
Mar 22, 2015
North East, Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just looking to get a general view of where memebers from this board think we will end up on the ladder come seasons end.

I personally do not see us as a top 8 team and would put us between 10-13.
And although we have been very sloppy against Carlton in a praccy match, my prediction is not purely based off it.

Don't get me wrong guys, I would love to see us in the 8 I just can't see it happening with all other teams "improving" as well.

Clarke, Coff, Armo, Paddy, Gresh in the centre bounces, Sincs with more run, Membrey will improve, Billings will improve, we'll make the 8

Mainly I think due to Coff and Clarke. Coff with 20 touches looked like a seasoned vet, clarke is very damaging, they will be the difference between us finishing just outside of the 8 or just in.

And as highlighted by Cripps post game, Carlton set themselves to win that, we weren't so concerned with the result

Clarke, Coff, Armo, Paddy, Gresh in the centre bounces, Sincs with more run, Membrey will improve, Billings will improve, we'll make the 8

Mainly I think due to Coff and Clarke. Coff with 20 touches looked like a seasoned vet, clarke is very damaging, they will be the difference between us finishing just outside of the 8 or just in.

And as highlighted by Cripps post game, Carlton set themselves to win that, we weren't so concerned with the result
* didn't Clark and Coff look good. I am very happy with what I saw from both I almost can't believe it. Could we have nailed 2 future stars @ picks 7 and 8 from what was a "s**t" draft year?
Fingers Crossed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on AFLX and Today's game, i'll say no.

Our skills were appalling, forward 50 entry is a problem since last year, defense is not solid.
Was the first hit out in 40km winds under shot lighting. Can’t expect polish! Had a massive advantage in those conditions at ikon park.

Yes. We have a even spread of players and they around the right age and number of games. They need to find their own feet without Joey & Roo. It will all click into place sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back