Demon3

All Australian
Jan 8, 2003
VIC, Seaford
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Pacers and Tigers
Has anyone else noticed that Fox footy seem to be broadcasting JLT games interstate from the studio in melbourne..Seems a bit strange to me. Only noticed cause there seems to be a big delay when they go to the boundary rider. Also Jono Brown was special comments last night but had breakfast radio this morning. No way he would have got back in time

Has anyone else noticed that Fox footy seem to be broadcasting JLT games interstate from the studio in melbourne..Seems a bit strange to me. Only noticed cause there seems to be a big delay when they go to the boundary rider. Also Jono Brown was special comments last night but had breakfast radio this morning. No way he would have got back in time
Jonathan Brown can apparate

So that would explain how Sandy did the Crows v Freo game.

Also looks like Fox Footy is transitioning to the new branding Fox League got last season. Super Rugby has switched over and bar the scorebugs, everything else is in the new branding.

JB could've done his breakfast radio from a studio in Sydney, I know they do this with Kate Tim and Marty all the time.

You know the studio talking heads that love the bush footy vibe and feel...

Really could not GAF about it and there is NO way they are gonna travel to those pokey towns in BFE.

They all jumped at the chance to not have to travel.

GO Catters

They could make it easier for themselves by just having fewer commentators in the first place.

It doesn't take a cast of 95 to call a game of football. Just send 2 guys and get a local to be the boundary rider. Or just use local commentators.
Just having two commentators is great! It forces those in commentary to minimise the banal banter and focus on the game. Have a joke here and there for sure but ration it out over the game.

JLT.

More like JLT crap.

Am I right?

Right?

Steven-Tyler-Randy-Jackson-High-Five-Fistbump-Fail-American-Idol.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back