Mega Thread All things positive (the Rainbow connection) thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Replace "put all the pieces together" with "take some of the pieces out" and you're spot on

In 100 years, I'll have forgotten 2013 ever happened.

3 & 3.

We've had a couple of disappointing efforts and results, but i think its fair to say 3 & 3 is probably 'where we are at'.

Even after losing to St Kilda on the weekend, I'm really buoyant about the rest of the year ahead and closer to the date, the next block of three games in which i think we can snatch 2 wins.

Petracca will get better, Oliver is a star already, Weideman yet to debut and a lot of pressure from the Casey team below.

Finals may or may not be just out of reach, but i think 2016 will still be a positive year for the dees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking about this earlier and i'm curious about how we stack up against our average for last year. Given that Dunn/Dawes/Grimes/Howe were playing more last year, I feel like our average age and games played would've dropped this year... but we're improving?

I could be completely wrong.
Jamar too.

They have us with 10 18-22 blokes we've played this season but it's 11. Hogan, Salem, Petracca, Viney, Brayshaw, Oliver, Kent, O Mac, Kennedy, Harmes, Stretch. Of those 11 6 look bloody good. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Jamar too.

They have us with 10 18-22 blokes we've played this season but it's 11. Hogan, Salem, Petracca, Viney, Brayshaw, Oliver, Kent, O Mac, Kennedy, Harmes, Stretch. Of those 11 6 look bloody good. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
If we go younger again next year do we make finals?

We are undefeated in 2018 and we’re already 1/6 of the way through the year. Beat the Ain’ts and we go 1/4 undefeated!

Topkent

Josh Wagner has the same amount of goals as Buddy Franklin in the home away season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back