Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the * calls a dog (or a human) Riley.

Seriously, stop using surnames as first names. Same goes for Bailey and Cooper to.

Shifting the topic..

How much better would we be looking with Alec Waterman in our midfield this year? He would be in his fourth preseason, already had a mature body. Was he the epitome of FS hype or a genuine talent or both? I feel as though the game has moved on further since he was drafted and the concerns about his athletic ability may be further magnified now, but we are all crying out for one more bloke to rotate through the position he excelled in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shifting the topic..

How much better would we be looking with Alec Waterman in our midfield this year? He would be in his fourth preseason, already had a mature body. Was he the epitome of FS hype or a genuine talent or both? I feel as though the game has moved on further since he was drafted and the concerns about his athletic ability may be further magnified now, but we are all crying out for one more bloke to rotate through the position he excelled in.

I was very pro Alec. I still firmly believe he was the best true inside mid in his draft year. I was there the day he had 35 disposals and 10 clearances against vic metro in the u18 champs. Was absolutely on fire and had a very strong body with a long, powerful kick. Not overly athletic but very good football mind and vision by hand.

Would have made a huge difference to us IMO going into this season.

Sunny Kemp and Zac Mainwaring's WAFL profiles are still empty....
Zac's profile still lists his age as 16- does this mean he won't be old enough to be drafted until the 2019 draft?

I don't know if Woosha's son Charlie plays, but he should be old enough to be drafted in 2019 too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back