The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F***ing Optus - been trying to watch replay all morning and only getting Spurs Huddersfield game via our link. Clicked back to the start of the footage and our full time score comes up on the screen. Hate paying these *****.

Good to put that one away. Geez Van Djik is a massive in, all of a sudden things are just a lot easier. Lovren looks like he can play football, Karius looks like an actual goalkeeper. Controversially, I think Van Djik is a bigger in than Cout is a loss, if that makes sense.

Good to put that one away. Geez Van Djik is a massive in, all of a sudden things are just a lot easier. Lovren looks like he can play football, Karius looks like an actual goalkeeper. Controversially, I think Van Djik is a bigger in than Cout is a loss, if that makes sense.

It is a massive improvement. As good as Cout is Liverpool's structure was too attacking when all 4 played.

So Cout out means one more midfielder who is not expected to be a primary scorer. Right now he has been replaced by maybe Milner who is 1000 times more likely to get his hands dirty.

VVD is simply awesome. He is the size, class and leadership that defence was missing.

As good as Cout was the structure was never right with him.

Not controversial at all.

View attachment 465904
Gotta love this man. Good to see him smiling again. Bobby has to raise the bar with whatever post goal celebration he comes up with next. Sadio is coming after him.

well said. he has been living in the shadow of salah. enough spotlight to shae

VVD vs Phil looks good for now, the next 12 months will tell for sure though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If refereeing decisions tend to even out over the course of the year(yeah right), then we have a s**t load of favourable decisions coming our way in the last 9 games. Honestly it's beyond a joke. What do we have to do, become masters of the dark arts, like Spurs, to even things up a bit? Let's see if VAR helps next year. Not holding my breath though.

9 games remaining and Man U & Chelsea the only top 5 sides:

Man U (a) 10/3

Watford (h) 17/3

Palace (a) 31/3

Everton (a) 8/4

Bournemouth (h) 14/4

WBA (a) 22/4

Stoke (h) 28/4

Chelsea (a) 5/5

Brighton (h) 13/5

palace away is the one that scares me. other than that.

I get what you're saying but what annoys me is that it didnt have to be one or the other. Just dont sell Coutinho. Buy VVD and dont sell Cout.

Having said that, VVD has been immense since coming in. I had my doubts that he would be as good as some claimed he was. But he's really impressed me.

Last edited:
Palace or any of the other teams don't scare me anymore. It's the flapping refs that scare me.
No team scares me, not even City. We just gotta keep doing the business.

I've noticed lately that we finally have that different string to our bow with breaking down buses. City have it in spades, all the one touch and movement around the edge of the box that breaks open buses. We've never seemed to have that.

But now with Firmino's hold up, one touch, class and Salah's sticky boots plus the speed of thought of good pros like Milner, Can, Ox and the pace of Mane. We are starting to put together these little one touch moves with people moving all over the stop. We saw it with Mane's goal last night.

It's good stuff.

If he wins it, surely he is POTY.
Even if he misses the rest of the season he should win it. He's a winger equal on goals with the best striker in the league.

Ok I know he's gone and we're all annoyed at him for the way he went about it. But your statement is just flat out wrong.
You can't deny we are better without him

No team scares me, not even City. We just gotta keep doing the business.

I've noticed lately that we finally have that different string to our bow with breaking down buses. City have it in spades, all the one touch and movement around the edge of the box that breaks open buses. We've never seemed to have that.

But now with Firmino's hold up, one touch, class and Salah's sticky boots plus the speed of thought of good pros like Milner, Can, Ox and the pace of Mane. We are starting to put together these little one touch moves with people moving all over the stop. We saw it with Mane's goal last night.

It's good stuff.
There's some delicious irony in that comment, now that Coutinho has gone. ;). But yeah, all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back