General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came to visit some clinets at selandra rise shopping centre just now and saw 3 women in melbourne polo's having a coffee, noticed a table of guys sitting behind them and realised it was a few members of mens team, i didnt want to seem like a weirdo so i didnt stop but Hogan, Petracca, Kent, Gawn and Jones were there, few other too but they had their back to me.

I came to visit some clinets at selandra rise shopping centre just now and saw 3 women in melbourne polo's having a coffee, noticed a table of guys sitting behind them and realised it was a few members of mens team, i didnt want to seem like a weirdo so i didnt stop but Hogan, Petracca, Kent, Gawn and Jones were there, few other too but they had their back to me.
I had a close encounter w/ Hogan the night of the Dees' AFLX final. He was at a dodgy pub in Fitzroy paying zero attention to the game; I'm not sure if he was trying to be inconspicuous, or just genuinely gave zero *s about the game, but I'm assuming it's the later.

Anyway I was super disappointed when I walked into the (otherwise empty) Mens and he was exiting. A minute or two earlier and I'd have had a detailed report on his junk for the good people of bigfooty.

Hopefully next time.

I had a close encounter w/ Hogan the night of the Dees' AFLX final. He was at a dodgy pub in Fitzroy paying zero attention to the game; I'm not sure if he was trying to be inconspicuous, or just genuinely gave zero ****s about the game, but I'm assuming it's the later.

Anyway I was super disappointed when I walked into the (otherwise empty) Mens and he was exiting. A minute or two earlier and I'd have had a detailed report on his junk for the good people of bigfooty.

Hopefully next time.
Gysberts2Bate I've been there...

Dom barry 20 touches and a goal, anyone else feel like we have been shafted?
Drawing a long bow. It's been like 3 years since he left us. And we could have used the Oskar Baker pick to get him back if we really wanted to.

He might be handy for Port but Dom Barry the Demon is ancient history now. Mitch Clark shafted us, Barry didn't.

I had to look up Selandra rise shopping centre to see where it is. Sounded like a qld name.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Watched him train a few times and always felt that he needed to sort his kicking out if he wanted to be any good.

He has this very loopy sort of chip kick style, rather than a flat, penetrating kick that you want from your mids.

Maybe he’s fixed it up now, but either way, 1 good game a player does not make.

Thinking maybe Barry preferred to stay in SA. Not sure though just a guess. And clubs probably didn’t want to risk him leaving.
Plus the club wanted some genuine speed and probably see Baker as a project like Hunt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a close encounter w/ Hogan the night of the Dees' AFLX final. He was at a dodgy pub in Fitzroy paying zero attention to the game; I'm not sure if he was trying to be inconspicuous, or just genuinely gave zero ****s about the game, but I'm assuming it's the later.

Hopefully next time.

I saw Jesse Hogan at a grocery store in Richmond yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Jesse Hogan at a grocery store in Richmond yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Are you being serious?

It sounds like a surreal joke, I laughed a lot so weather it is real or not who cares

If t is real we know he is a different cat- and not so good at footy it would matter if he left (I realize that’s a minority opinion) so let’s enjoy the ride and the tantrums he throws on the field!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back