Universal Love 2017 Awards Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I "liked" both because I'm a big fan of Sando22 's work, and the fact the PotY isn't Topkent :D

I should have used that news to like-farm.

Massive missed opportunity, should probably know better 27,000 deep!

You winning POTY b2b is like Richmond going b2b, worst b2b ever

Finished above Topkent and that’s all that matters :D

Reckon TheCount has this one in the bag

It's not TK, so we're all winners really.

I reported this post because I wanted the mods to see it.

:heart::kony:

Who do you have to **** to win an award FFS. Can I be the Best poster of the Year from Canada? Sorry TK...
Good idea.

Yes. You are the Best Poster of the Year from Canada. Topkent misses again.

I can confirm - in 2017 we had a new award winner for PotY.

Due to the restrictions of time, I'm not going to post a week-by-week like we normally do. So what is going to happen is our top 3 will be posted, followed by the final vote tally.

And with that, in third place...

Sando22!

Sando's efforts during the week are much appreciated on the board, and he often provides a relatively cool head while the rest of us are over here going troppo. Also does bloody well considering he doesn't post on weekends, which probably says a lot about his job. Congratulations Sando!

Cheers Lever.

Looking forward to what should be a pretty exciting year for the Dees!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unofficial Preview of the Year

As always there were many incredible efforts. However, one poster's effort this year was simply extraordinary, and nothing topped it.

Congratulations to d33my for the Choose-Your-Own-Adventure UP!

As always there were many incredible efforts. However, one poster's effort this year was simply extraordinary, and nothing topped it.

Very worthy winner, well done d33my.

Congrats d33my - another outstanding effort, and with just rewards this time round.

And the winner is...

Firstly, this year was incredibly close. Literally one vote separated the winner and second place.

The poster is the epitomy of solid. You can always rely on their contribution as being meaningful and detailed. Moreover, they have a great sense of humor, always managing to generate a laugh even if its by trolling the UF draft.

Ladies and gents, the Poster of the Year for 2017 is Cannon82 !

Congratulations Cannon!

And the winner is...

Firstly, this year was incredibly close. Literally one vote separated the winner and second place.

The poster is the epitomy of solid. You can always rely on their contribution as being meaningful and detailed. Moreover, they have a great sense of humor, always managing to generate a laugh even if its by trolling the UF draft.

Ladies and gents, the Poster of the Year for 2017 is Cannon82 !

Congratulations Cannon!
Are you trolling Cannon? If so, game, set match Mr LeverPuller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back