Media S25 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask yourself WHY KohPhi !!!

WHY?????????????

YOU were played off the bench, moved to a back pocket and had to clean the goat sheds for your Captain beez every Tuesday and Thursday.

How the **** were you ever going to win an EKA mate with that sort of treatment. It disgusts me that in this day and age you would expect a young rookie to come in and have to earn a spot. The kids of today don't need to stand for such outdated thinking damnit! They expect, nay, demand instant gratification. Young Matty411 is a regular contributor to this thread mate. He wants to win an EKA. Oh of course he will say he puts team first and happy to earn his dues etc but deep down he wants to win an EKA. Other teams are giving good spots to rookies and actively supporting them in their quest for first year accolades. You are living in the past, this will come back to bite you when Matty realizes what a huge opportiniy was denied him. BY YOU!! He will come to you one day and say Dad Skip, you hurt me and my brothers and sisters with the way you....sniff...... never mind

Come home Matty411, Mount Buller, FF and the Snow Bunnies await

#Inb4EJWMeltnomination

*Please note, I have no authority whatsoever to offer any positions at MBD. Talk to cats2rise
Very moving post.

Lot of support for a great rookie here from oppo posters wanting the best posters in the EKA race even if it isnt in the best intrests of me and U2tigers

If i was going to be lucky enough to win it. I want to win it against all the top competition, not half of them

Edit: there may also be others already in the EKA race

I'm sure the players association has something to say about this. Cloud_ ? What recourse does young Matty411 have for being denied a fair crack at a chance to win the EKA? His treatment by the Bombers LG is barbaric. There is outrage, outrage I say, amongst the rising stars of the SFA.

Very moving post.

Lot of support for a great rookie here from oppo posters wanting the best posters in the EKA race even if it isnt in the best intrests of me and U2tigers

If i was going to be lucky enough to win it. I want to win it against all the top competition, not half of them

Edit: there may also be others already in the EKA race
here here

#letmatty411fly

I'm sure the players association has something to say about this. Cloud_ ? What recourse does young Matty411 have for being denied a fair crack at a chance to win the EKA? His treatment by the Bombers LG is barbaric. There is outrage, outrage I say, amongst the rising stars of the SFA.
images (16).jpeg

I have no doubt at all that my opinion is worthless to him ;)

Plus he threatened to steal my virginity so he deserves a little smack talk
Yep, sounds like KohPhi
He will come to you one day and say Dad Skip
Get out of my head. How do you know I call him Dad in private?
giphy.gif

Also - I appreciate the support, really I do. But it will be all the sweeter when I win the EKA over the rest of you who've been gifted golden spots in the midfield; have much higher possession counts; and have spammed your way to thousand-post seasons.

“A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.”
- George RR Martin on my shock EKA win in S25

I think it's fantastic that KohPhi is fostering a culture of high standards and expectations. This ruthless display of leadership and unrivalled level of professionalism is why the Bombers are reigning back to back premiers and a cut above the rest of the competition despite the total absence of talent in their squad. KohPhi is setting the benchmark for captaincy within the Sweet FA.

I'm moved. Few more hashtags like these and I'll be bloody trending in the SFA.

The sentiments are appreciated, peers*

*This is the only time I shall refer to you all as peers - what with this not being a match thread. I shall not hold back when I come up against you in the match thread. That is all.

I think it's fantastic that KohPhi is fostering a culture of high standards and expectations. This ruthless display of leadership and unrivalled level of professionalism is why the Bombers are reigning back to back premiers and a cut above the rest of the competition despite the total absence of talent in their squad. KohPhi is setting the benchmark for captaincy within the Sweet FA.
giphy.gif

When I win, I want it to be because I've earned it - on and off the qooty field.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds a little bit like an ADMIN who doesn't want to upset the captains.

There may be another story upcoming in my Conspiracy theory thread.

Cloud_ any comment before I make up some outlandish story on this matter.

#letmatty411fly

Last edited:
Sounds a little bit like an ADMIN who doesn't want to upset the captains.

There may be another story upcoming in my Conspiracy theory thread.

#letmatty411fly
I'd rather upset rookies. There's a strict social hierarchy in the SFA.

You do realise winning at Qootball has no correlation with the aim results, yeah?

But yes KohPhi is awesome.

Ask yourself WHY KohPhi !!!

WHY?????????????

YOU were played off the bench, moved to a back pocket and had to clean the goat sheds for your Captain beez every Tuesday and Thursday.

How the **** were you ever going to win an EKA mate with that sort of treatment. It disgusts me that in this day and age you would expect a young rookie to come in and have to earn a spot. The kids of today don't need to stand for such outdated thinking damnit! They expect, nay, DEMAND instant gratification. Young Matty411 is a regular contributor to this thread mate. He wants to win an EKA. Oh of course he will say he puts team first and happy to pay his dues etc but deep down he wants to win an EKA. Other teams are giving good spots to rookies and actively supporting them in their quest for first year accolades. You are living in the past, this will come back to bite you when Matty realizes what a huge opportunity was denied him. BY YOU!! He will come to you one day and say Dad Skip, you hurt me and my brothers and sisters with the way you....sniff...... never mind

Come home Matty411, Mount Buller, FF and the Snow Bunnies await

#Inb4EJWMeltnomination

*Please note, I have no authority whatsoever to offer any positions at MBD. Talk to cats2rise

1. the EKA is overated.
2. I didn't give a fat rat's * about the EKA
3. the integrity of the award is questionable based on previous years practices of 'coaching' and even ghost writing rumours taking place.
4. stats on the ground should have no bearing on the EKA. On ground performance is rewarded with All-SFA nominations.
5. These cute little threads are fun to read but the thoughts and beliefs of other rookies have no bearing on what the Captains of each club decide regarding the EKA.
6.I believe rookies being given "premium" spots in their first season in my opinion is a sign that the club has a substantial posting activity issue. This is not the case at the Bombers. Now other clubs may do that and that is their prerogative and I would never dare to impose my thoughts and beliefs on how they should run their own club. In fact, the Gumbies who have struggled with posting activity in the past have re-invigorated their list with 4 or 5 very good rookies and Golumless should be commended. They did have the positions to offer, the Bombers didn't. Now moving forward this may change as everything in the SFA is cyclical and if and when we find ourselves in a position where premium spots are up for grabs for rookies then I (if Captain) would consider that option strongly.
5. You seem to have quite a strong stance on this, I'm looking forward to when you take on the Captaincy of a Club and juggle fitting 8-10 active posters into 6 or so 'premium' positions and try keep everyone happy, especially a season after being either the top or close second most prolific posting side in the season.
6. Matty411 understands my thoughts on this and id like to think I have been totally transparent in explaining where he fits in the long term plans at the Bombers. He is going great guns and will have a premium spot next season.
7. I and the LG are working hard to change the perception and culture at the Bombers. I have already proven that Im more than comfortable to ditch anyone who doesn't 'buy in'. As long I'm Captain, I'll do it my way.
8. It's been very hard typing this post keeping a straight face.

tenor-19.gif

1. the EKA is overated.
2. I didn't give a fat rat's **** about the EKA
3. the integrity of the award is questionable based on previous years practices of 'coaching' and even ghost writing rumours taking place.
4. stats on the ground should have no bearing on the EKA. On ground performance is rewarded with All-SFA nominations.
5. These cute little threads are fun to read but the thoughts and beliefs of other rookies have no bearing on what the Captains of each club decide regarding the EKA.
6.I believe rookies being given "premium" spots in their first season in my opinion is a sign that the club has a substantial posting activity issue. This is not the case at the Bombers. Now other clubs may do that and that is their prerogative and I would never dare to impose my thoughts and beliefs on how they should run their own club. In fact, the Gumbies who have struggled with posting activity in the past have re-invigorated their list with 4 or 5 very good rookies and Golumless should be commended. They did have the positions to offer, the Bombers didn't. Now moving forward this may change as everything in the SFA is cyclical and if and when we find ourselves in a position where premium spots are up for grabs for rookies then I (if Captain) would consider that option strongly.
5. You seem to have quite a strong stance on this, I'm looking forward to when you take on the Captaincy of a Club and juggle fitting 8-10 active posters into 6 or so 'premium' positions and try keep everyone happy, especially a season after being either the top or close second most prolific posting side in the season.
6. Matty411 understands my thoughts on this and id like to think I have been totally transparent in explaining where he fits in the long term plans at the Bombers. He is going great guns and will have a premium spot next season.
7. I and the LG are working hard to change the perception and culture at the Bombers. I have already proven that Im more than comfortable to ditch anyone who doesn't 'buy in'. As long I'm Captain, I'll do it my way.

View attachment 466226
I was so close to typing "Nice melt" after getting less than half way through... then I read point 8 :D

1. the EKA is overated.
2. I didn't give a fat rat's **** about the EKA

View attachment 466226
well now you have gone and ruined this thread.

#leaveustoouroutrage

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back